Shaving, hair removal, and razors

Decided to leave something behind in the old year.

I am not balding or anything. This was more of a decision of convenience. I am not going to visit any barber for at least another three months, and since I don’t have a buzz cutter at home I just decided to cut it all off and try out a new look. For now I plan to just grow it back over time. Took me more than an hour to get it all down though.

And yes, I know that every person whose choices is between “bald” and “balding” is cursing me right now.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. Get your hat ready or get ready to be cold.

Jokes on you, I’m not leaving my apartment.

1 Like

It gets cold inside also.

I cut Juliane’s hair for the second time, and I’m actually really impressed with it this time

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJY9u2ugGh3/?igshid=1q07d51r3koxk

3 Likes

Looks good! I’d have assumed it was a professional haircut, if you hadn’t told us otherwise.

Me too! I keep seeing her hair and being surprised that I only see one mistake. It’s quite stressful to do it though.

Oof on a short hair style, too! that is very impressive. My spatial abilities are lacking enough that my wife does not let me even try haha. Nice job!

My mother in law got annoyed with her hair and tried cutting it herself. So then it was my job to make it look presentable. Thankfully fixing someone’s badly cut hair is way less stressful than being the first to attempt it.

2 Likes

Now that I can competently cut my own hair, I’m not sure I will go back to my stylist once the pandemic is over.

1 Like