Pokémon

The reaction to the new game just confirms what I always knew, that the adult Pokemon Capital F Fandom is mostly made up of gigantic spoiled children.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/asteroid_ill/status/1194994831556149248

I’ve managed to keep myself spoiler-free, to the point where I don’t even know what the starters look like. My hype is palpable.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

what is the deal with the weird gremlin meowth?

Is it just an extra fuzzy Meowth?

Steel type, with a new evolution.

They ran out of ideas for new Pokemon. So instead they just make slight variations on existing Pokemon.

Ah yes, Meowths that live in this area are different than the usual ones you see, but they are still Meowths.

At least the differences are more than just a palette swap.

In other news, even though it is apparently a Pokemon from 2010. I just discovered Liepard for the first time.

You can’t tell me there is no relation to Lying Cat from Saga.

1 Like

That meme is as old as pokemon, but that specific video makes me wince a bit with joycon drifting and all.

It’s not even necessary this Gen. Breeding times are so short you can just do go about your day in the wild area.

I’ve been hunting aura pokemon in the wild area while stopping every once in a while in the day care and I’m swimming in honedge babies. Other people do the rotom rally for watts. Really it’s such a short time that the egg will hatch by the time you leave the area on foot.

I learned a new thing today.

2 Likes

Pokemon Stay