PAX West 2019

Really? They can’t sell the Monday badges, so they’re going to jack up the price?

1 Like

They’re probably trying to juice sales by the price raise for anyone with FOMO.

Yeah, it works wonderfully for kickstarters.

1 Like

I’ve been dead on this forum, but: I’m enforcing again. See y’all in a week.

5 Likes

F I F T E E N C H A R A C T E R S O F H Y P E

A complete sentence of H Y P E

Hope to be able to chat with you there

Just learned about the new Tabletop venue and now I’m even more hype. I’m enforcing Tabletop mornings, so I’ll probably see you as you claim a table.

I guess I’m going to the Expo Hall.

Any cinemaphiles here? I’m kicking PAX off with a showing of Blade Runner 2049 in 4K at Cinerama Thursday evening. I’ve only watched it on my home TV which is a decent plasma screen but the colors are so amazing that I’m excited for a 4K movie theater viewing.

https://cinerama.com/Festival.aspx?ec=0000000027

4 Likes

Thursday evening is pre-pax tabletop.

I absolutely loved that movie. I saw it twice at the Dolby theater with the amazing screen and sound. Such an amazing experience.

Enjoy!

Speaking of where is the pre pax tabletop being held?

3 Likes

Anyone know when and where the pre pax tabletop is taking place?

I haven’t seen any news about it, but it’s been in the Sheraton up the escalators every year for the past few.

how was pax west everyone? Also when’s your next episode? I assume you guys took a break with the long con.

It was a PAX. Rym is going to London and I am moving. No new episodes for a little while.

Thanks, my wife was asking since we chill to your episodes after dinner frequently. Good luck with moving, its the worst.

Moving is the best!

A chance to buy new stuff? Yes please! New nesting options and opportunities? Sweet. An excuse to throw out tons of old crap? Music to my ears.

1 Like