PAX Australia 2017

Hey man! Hope we ran into you at some point, if not, so sorry!

We did! He was there for Mrs Parma’s.

Oh of course! I’m sorry, I’m terrible with names at the best of times, and right now I’m more decongestant than person.

I will absolutely put up some things that happened when I’m a little more not sick and being a wuss about it.

I finally caught up on my photo backlog and uploaded all my PAX Aus 2014 photos!

Flickr Album

1 Like

Fun facts - that’s also one of the last times Battlecry was seen in the wild.

PAX Aus badges are out!

So, who is coming to PAX AUS 2019? There’s still badge stock left so it’s not too late to make arrangements!

Not 2019, but I will definitely go again in my life. Maybe 2020+

1 Like

Well, Yug is looking for non-Australian content creators to come to PAX Aus right now, might be worth an ask. Go on, you know you want to.

1 Like

I would like to join you guys in the paxos at some point currently my budget does not allow me to do it this year.

1 Like

First, it’s spelled Parmos, second, you’ll make it, don’t worry. We’ll be there waiting for when you do have the budget.

1 Like

Let’s see if I can make it out to another U.S. PAX before any of y’all make it out to an Australian PAX, then :grinning:

Tell you what, if someone here on the forums from the US makes it to PAX AUS this year, I’ll go to PAX East or West in 2020.

The gauntlet has been thrown. Who has the gravel to take the challenge?

1 Like