Overwatch 6v6: Weekend of 5/6-5/7 6:00pm EDT

TONIGHT TONIGHT

15 characters forever Morty.

I think the plan is I’ll just QP and dick around until we have at least a few people. When that happens, I’ll just start a custom game. We’ll dick around in the skirmish lobby practicing sweet Lucio moves until we have at least 6. Then we can 3v3 (bots or not) and go from there.

I might be making robots with my bro, but I’ll see if I can’t join in on the fun.

I had fun. BAHAHAHAAH

That was some truly fun Overwatching.

Super good time guys, let’s definitely do it again.

The lack of a conclusion for that ilios match will haunt my dreams for days to come.

2 Likes

Would’ve gotten more than a couple games in this weekend but it was just too nice out to stay inside. First warm and sunny weekend of the year in Seattle meant going to a Sounders game, walking around, and day drinking.

1 Like

Even though some part of you knows that it would never have ended… I should have thought to start a screen cap before ending it, for nostalgia’s sake.

So we doing this? What time?

I’m down, but i’ll probably be playing comp down to the wire first.

Assuming I get the homework I put off done, I’m in.

I’ll be on for a bit this evening before I retire to other things, but tomorrow (Monday) I will be DOWN for this hard.

1 Like

I’ll hop in at some point. Playing some DDR with the family first.

I’m down. Might start off with some comp first though.

Looks like we are going to go to dinner, but let’s try to get this on tomorrow? Someone should change post title.

I’m on right now, although I realized that I forgot about some plans tomorrow evening. I have work off tho…

EDIT: I can be on tonight. Let’s do this.

I’ve started playing again. Just got warmed up enough to start winning again in competitive. Took me a bit. Still don’t necessarily know what Sombre does as I never play or see her, but Orisa is simple.

Is there any chance we can get some Overwatch action going this weekend?

2 Likes