Notable Deaths

1 Like
2 Likes

That one hit hard. I grew up loving his music.

Little Richard was the queerest thing on the charts in the 50s. Rest in power.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8ysFO_PBQ

Double rainbow guy too :frowning:

3 Likes

“Aimee Stephens, whose potentially groundbreaking case before the Supreme Court could have major implications for the fight for civil rights for transgender people, died on Tuesday at her home in Michigan. She was 59.”

:frowning:

5 Likes

This really sucks, I really appreciated Zac’s nuanced views on all the movies and shows he reviewed on his podcast, and I always looked forward to listening and reading whatever he wrote.

What’s tearing me up thinking about him is that on his podcast, he would always joke saying that the he hoped to see the last NGE movie before he died. Rest in peace, and may your passion and love continue on.

4 Likes

Zac was good people. I knew him pretty well and respected him deeply.

2 Likes

Female japanese professional wrestler Hana Kimura has passed way.

The official tweet doesn’t mention this, but apparently it was suicide. There have been recent tweets by her about being harassed on twitter several hundred times a day and photos of self-harm have surfaced, which I have neither looked at nor will I link to. Absolutely tragic here. She was only 22. Fucking internet is the worst.

Edit: Apparently the “offense” she committed was that she was on a reality TV show called “Terraced House” and had some altercations with other housemates, and the fan community went ballistic on her.

1 Like

One of the great ones.

1 Like

Incredibly accomplished actor Ian Holm has passed away.

3 Likes

Father Cornelius :cry:

Joel Schumacher

1 Like
2 Likes