Movie Trailers

Exactly. I didn’t have any expectations for Prey, and didn’t watch any trailers. When it came out, reviews were way better than for previous Predator movies, so it earned a watch!

1 Like

I’m cautiously on board…

2 Likes

Renfield looks like fun.

2 Likes

Ok that looks amazing!

This was in AnimeHell and if I hadn’t seen it prior to that I would have assumed it was a fake trailer. looks fun.

1 Like

The final cinematic appearance of Ray Liotta too

Twenty years ago, Disney made a movie based on their Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland starring Eddie Murphy. It was pretty bad.

Can this new one turn out any better? So far, it’s looking like an improvement.

A biopic on the foundation and collapse of BlackBerry is releasing May 12.
ProZD is in it!

Tommy Wiseau just released the trailer for his next masterpiece.

Saw this trailer in the theater.

An old crabby gold prospecting Finnish man murders a bunch of Nazis during WWII. Fuck yeah!

2 Likes

I saw the trailer for this when I went to see John Wick 4 over the weekend and it looked really good!

Speaking of John Wick 4, the guy who played the lead henchman (not Donnie Yen) is starring in another movie that’s having a limited release tomorrow and it looks really good.

Fist of the Condor - a Chilean martial arts movie that looks like a cross between a Bruce Lee 1970s film and Sergio Leone:

DUNE PART 2 ! 2-NE!

3 Likes

New Oppenheimer Trailer dropped.

2 Likes

I guess Tom Cruise knows Akira:

Dead Reckoning? Is this a zombie movie now?

1 Like

Looking for an old post in this thread, came across this:

Does Jordan Peele lurk here‽

Whether this is good or not, I like this mostly just because it’s new and refreshing. Not a story we’ve heard before. It’s not a sequel or a remake, but it is an adaptation of a book. Still, not the kind of book that usually gets an adaptation.

The title “Landscape with Invisible Hand” is referring to the aliens changing the landscape of society using the invisible hand of capitalism, so I’m pretty sure the moral is going to be good. Obviously I haven’t read the book, but maybe I’ll put it on the list.

1 Like
2 Likes