Looney Tunes

Getting rid of the gun, I mean, yes and no. I’m anti-gun, but it seems ok in the hands of a hunter. There are other hunting tools he can use, and has used, such as nets, traps, archery, poison, his bare hands, explosives, etc. It’s just the scythe that makes no sense.

1 Like

A new LTC Christmas episode is up now on HBO Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni3pIIginRg

1 Like

New shorts coming in January.

Season 2 of LTC is now up on HBO Max.

More shorts are coming April 29.

An astounding work.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6gGwhSE0nvo

4 Likes

Precursor to THE CHAOS DUNK

Same genre as Shoggoth on the Roof. There aren’t enough of these.

Now I’m wondering what Steamed Slams would look like.

1 Like

My Shot is Fucked Up So I Got to Slam/Jam You II: it’s Straight-up Dunk Time

1 Like

The newest batch of Looney Tunes Cartoons dropped on HBO Max, and Petunia Pig surprisingly got her own short.

I don’t care if you watch this show legally or pirate it, but LTC is absolutely worth your time and investment.

This is amazing.

Looney Tunes Cartoons is joining Cartoon Network on July 5!

1 Like

Just watched Space Jam: A New Legacy on HBO Max.
It’s better than the original, but the original is a low bar to clear, so that’s not saying much.
I still enjoyed it. It’s every bit as stupid as I was expecting, and I wanted nothing more.

I went and watched the new Space Jam in my first trip to the cinema in over a year. I only went because my sister invited me to go with my niece and nephew who are turning 12 in two months.

I was really big into basketball when I was in middle school, even though I never was able to watch any NBA games because of the time difference, except the 1997 and 1998 finals (which were current at the time) which the older brother of my school mate had video taped as he was even more into basketball than I was. As such, Space Jam was one of my favorite films as a kid.

The new one is better than the original. It is suitably ridiculous as it should be for a kids movie. I had heard via the internet that it wasn’t supposed to be good, and some things are definitely cheesy, but it is a fun.

The biggest gripe I have is that the story hinges on a supposed super-genius game developer kid loses a lot of assets and code in a glitch, and as a software developer I can only ask why this supposed super-genius doesn’t have any versioning or backups.

Anyway, definitely not must-see, but a fun time.