GeekNights Wednesday - Twitter Comics

I mean, as far as I know.

Apparently the Strange Planet artist is Pro-life.

Iā€™m too lactose intolerant for this amount of milkshake ducking.

I donā€™t see this as a milkshake duck situation. Iā€™m super conflicted on the issue of abortion myself, and I donā€™t hold it against anyone if they decide, for themselves personally, that abortion is wrong.

How are you conflicted? A person, especially a pregnant woman, has the right to make their own decisions about their own body. End of story.

Right. And if they believe that abortion is wrong for them, then great. Itā€™s a personal belief.

Yes, people can also choose to make babies if they want, but what does that have to do with anything? The abortion issue, in the US at least, is on the question of whether people have the right to say yes to having an abortion. There is agreement on all sides that people have the right to not have one.

Of course someone is going to be conflicted about their own personal decision when they are pregnant and deciding what to do. We are all conflicted on a daily basis with much much smaller decisions than that. Itā€™s just human life.

But having the right to make that choice, in either direction, and not have anyone else other than the pregnant person make that choice, is not an issue whethere there is any room to be conflicted.

Okay I think we are talking past each other here.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/such-as-it-has-25999950

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

Alex Norris, always bringing that comedy gold.

2 Likes

Me_IRL

2 Likes

Please go read Justin Hall. He has a series called Fixing Boomer Comics, where he takes terrible comic strips written by baby boomers and adds a new panel (imitating the comicā€™s art style) subverting the original joke.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_W1JKg0aX/?igshid=1hnt9pmxcs66j

ā€œIs Sleeping Beauty gonna have to shank a bitch?ā€

1 Like

I was sure Iā€™ve posted this bit before, but search says Iā€™venā€™t.