GeekNights Wednesday - Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2023)

Tonight on GeekNights we review the 2023 animated series Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. The animation and style are fantastic, and if you have or know kids this is a show for them! In the news, Rym bought a new wallet, don't watch any more Made in Abyss, the NHL did a cool telemetry-driven hockey broadcast, and Ghibli Fest 2023 is on!

Things of the Day

Episode Links

On Patreon

Live Stream:

So I can remember reading the original Devil Dinosaur comic from the 1970s. Full of weirdness, and even after being cancelled, made an appearance in the Marvel Godzilla comic. This happens when Godzilla, shrunken by Pym particles, is then sent via Dr. Doom’s time portal to the prehistoric age and meets Devil Dinosaur.

1 Like

So they vtubed a hockey game.

That’s actually exactly what they did. Good thinking.

I bought my current wallet in 1993 or 1994, so it’s coming up to 30 years old. I think if keep using it another few years it might be the only wallet I’ve ever needed or will need to own. Apple Wallet ftw.

Thanks for the recommendation, my 5 year old loved the first episode. He was always asking when he’d be old enough to watch super hero movies.

1 Like

@SkeleRym 6 months in, how’s the wallet?

Best wallet I ever owned. It might even be the last one I ever need!

Season 2 premieres February 2.

1 Like

Season 2 premieres tonight at 8PM EST on Disney Channel/XD (simulcast on both channels)!

EDIT: The first half of season 2 is up on Disney+ and DisneyNOW.