2024 Democratic Presidential Primaries

Is it too soon to be talking about 2024? Maybe? :wink:

There is probably only one viable option: whoever the Democratic Incumbent is from 2020.

Because to be perfectly honest, and without exaggeration, if there is a GOP president in 2020, I don’t expect to still be in the US in 2024.

3 Likes

I’ll make the case that, if you think you can escape the US’s cookydukes ridiculousness literally anywhere on our pale blue dot, you’re mistaken.

Space it is then.

1 Like
2 Likes

Beat me to it, tho I was gonna make 2120 Presidential Primaries.

I mean you can’t escape their foreign policy but you can at least get out of the direct line of fire. I’m just concerned that my new skill set will be useless in another country if it comes to that. I’m learning American legal doctrine and procedures it’s not useful elsewhere.

2 Likes

Foreign policy isn’t the only thing you can’t avoid abroad. There’s no paradise out there immune to the fact that what the US does is often imitated by other countries. If not the country you chose to abide in, a neighbor. I’m not trying to be like elitist or exceptionalist but I see it all too often.

I tell you man, Lisbon, Portugal is where it’s at if you’ve got a techie bent. :slight_smile:

Bad news, old chap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKdQjqyEhuY

3 Likes