Your favorite [GJ]IFs

Remembered my old photobucket account from back in the early 2000s. Found this gif I made using Maple way back.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while.

1 Like

You’re Welcome.

A robot that prints and burns Trump’s tweets:

In retrospect, this probably would have fit better in the ‘Now that Donald Trump has won’ thread.

1 Like
5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Meanwhile, at job site ground zero.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO7IKLgjyNh/

1 Like

6 Likes

I can’t stop staring at the first one. The bottom two are just using it wrong innocuously but that first guy could legitimately hurt himself or someone else.

lol Top guy is not improving his triceps any time this century. Middle person has a terrible core and it seems like it’s going to say that way, I don’t even know what’s going on in the bottom one.

Bottom guy didn’t lock the seat. It’s not supposed to move, it’s just adjustable.

1 Like

[quote=“Apreche, post:76, topic:249, full:true”]
Bottom guy didn’t lock the seat. It’s not supposed to move, it’s just adjustable.
[/quote]Nah man, that’s a rowing machine. The seat is meant to move, he just has no idea what he’s meant to be doing.

You might say “Wait, but why? How is that like Rowing?”, but you’re thinking of the wrong kind of boat - you’re thinking, regular dinghy with oars, but rowing machines are made to emulate Racing Shells, aka, the kind of boats they use in Rowing competitions. Racing Shells have sliding seats, like a rowing machine, because it allows the rower to put in more power with each stroke, as well as allowing a longer stroke.

3 Likes

Shows what I know about rowing. At least I know he’s supposed to be pulling the cable out of there, but all he’s doing is sliding his ass back and forth.

[quote=“Apreche, post:78, topic:249, full:true”]
Shows what I know about rowing. At least I know he’s supposed to be pulling the cable out of there, but all he’s doing is sliding his ass back and forth.
[/quote]Don’t worry, we’re already at the limits of what I know about it. My knowledge doesn’t extend far beyond the mechanical design of the boats. (It’s more interesting than it sounds.) I can talk shells all day, but I know fuck all about the sport itself.

Essentially I am increasingly amused when I see people who know what a gym is, go to a gym regularly, yet don’t actually know what exercise feels like or how to use any of the equipment. They’ll never ask, somehow never learn by watching others, and usually get pretty irate if you offer friendly advice.

Mostly I see people who are going through the motions of exercise as though it were a task they can just complete. Walking on a treadmill at a speed so low they literally don’t break a sweat, using an elliptical on the lowest resistance SUPER FAST for all of two minutes then stopping, etc… But they don’t make funny gifs: just sad people walking on treadmills in spandex jeans.