Games You are Currently Playing

I have this game it doesn’t have any issues with the gamepad I’ve been using and works perfectly.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems to recognize my xbone controller just fine. Might be an issue on your setup?

As long as your gametime is under 2 hours and it’s been less than 2 weeks since you bought it it’s easy peasy.

From research online it seems like lots of people have controller problems with this game.

They refunded me no problem.

Well, admittedly I never needed to look, so I didn’t know. But fair enough.

I wish I had known about the two hour limit when I bought No Mans Sky.

Playing Rime. I got it in a GOG sale giveaway awhile back. Tried it once didn’t click but Im enjoying it much more my second go. Pure exploration and light puzzling with a great visual style. Its like the Witness if it was less about line puzzles and more about exploration of an aesthetically pleasing environment.

Beat Hazard 2 is not what it needed to be. The streaming integration didn’t use an API, it just detected audio playing on your desktop. As a result, there is no way to pause the game and the music at once, and between tracks there’s no stopping. Otherwise it is identical to Beat Hazard 1 as far as I could tell, so there’s really no point in buying it over it’s predecessor.

Replaying Fallout 3.

https://twitter.com/LizivonTeig/status/1231351561403686918

1 Like

Re?playing The Witcher 3.

Apparently I last played years ago but my save was fine so I’m just picking up where I left off, having forgotten how to use most of the mechanics sort of compensates for being a god king in terms of my level. I’d never done the DLCs or the final quest of the actual game. So I did Hearts of Stone and the final quest and am currently in Blood and Wine. Christ I forgot how broke you are in this game. The good armor ran me out of money making just the chest piece. 2 swords and 3 other pieces to go.

1 Like

Mini Metro is so soothing.

The GrandMaster crafted level gear in Blood & Wine and the Oferi crafting in Hearts of Stone are both meant to be large money/crafting sinks since you can get a fair bit of coin looting and selling weapons and armor throughout the game. Don’t worry though there’s plenty of big money quests and sidequests in Toussaint for you to get the crowns you need to craft more stuff.

If you forgot since you are coming back to it later a lot of crafting components can be made from junk you find in the world by breaking it down at a blacksmith (pears to pearl dust, leather scraps from belts, etc.) so check that out when you are trying to make the big expensive things.

1 Like

Mega Man Zero/ZX collection came out on Switch and assumedly on everything else today. Some of the best Mega Man games on one big pile. Played few stages of Zero 1 and still feels good to play.

I emulated those games back in the day on a DS lite with piracy card. They were just too damn difficult. Pros only.

I might try again if I run out of other games to play.

There is now casual mode that makes the games easier and optional added checkpoints which means you don’t need to care about lives in the Zero games and generally have to replay sections less.

But yea, the Zero games especially are a challenge.

1 Like

Is it more Mega Man (NES) or Mega Man X?

Way more X. Dashing, blasting, walljumping and sword slashing action.

1 Like

So, the best Mega Man stuff, then.

Thing I had forgotten about Mega Man Zero, but experienced just now. Losing all lives during a mission doesn’t mean “re-do the whole thing”, it means Mission Failed and you can just keep going not doing that mission with assumption that anyone counting on you for that mission is now dead.

I reloaded a save at that point, but I wonder if there is limit to it. Can you screw up everything until final boss or will the game eventually just give you permanent game over. Or might that affect the ending somehow. At least the stages are pretty short in this so replaying stuff hasn’t really been too much pain, for my tolerances.

Indivisible is an incredibly gorgeous, but also incredibly hard, Metroidvania.

Actually, I don’t know if it’s technically a Metroidvania. While you do go around exploring, gaining new abilities that let you go back and discover new areas, combat is more like a real-time RPG. So I guess it’s a Metroidvania/RPG hybrid. Either way, it’s really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9aVz2WrouM