Your favorite [GJ]IFs

I like how instead of contradicting my point, you demonstrated it.

1 Like

I’d only be attempting to contradict your point if I disagreed with it. I’m ok with persuasion, I’m not ok with imposition.

Also I feel like we’ve somehow gotten away from what this thread is about

1 Like

You were fine. Rym’s the one who demonstrated what I was saying.

Are there rules in place for this kind of thing? Could I train wildlife to fuck over golfers?

1 Like

I mean, what are they gonna do? Put you in golf jail?

(I have no idea. I’m guessing that’s a drop.)

The other golfers could hire falconers to protect their balls! It would be an arms race of who could tame the most badass animal.

Someone please make a Pokemon golf game rpg!

[quote=“Deadname, post:123, topic:249”]
You were fine. Rym’s the one who demonstrated what I was saying.
[/quote]So it’s not OK to have an opinion on someone else’s use of technology?

Not as a rebuttal to the neutral statement that such feuds are foolish. Context is everything.

How do you play on from that? Do you get a mulligan from where it originally stopped or does he get an OOB because that seagull dropped it in the water trap?

[quote=“ruffas, post:129, topic:249, full:true”]
How do you play on from that? Do you get a mulligan from where it originally stopped or does he get an OOB because that seagull dropped it in the water trap?
[/quote]Oh, there’s an actual rule for this, Rule 18-1: If a ball at rest is moved by an outside agency, not including another player’s ball, there is no penalty and the ball must be replaced where it lay before the interference occurred. If the ball is destroyed or otherwise unrecoverable, you are allowed to substitute a new ball.

Due to that incident, it’s sometimes called the seagull rule, it’s also been called the Dog Rule, caribou rule, and the Crocodile/Alligator rule.

1 Like

It sounds like there are some stories behind the other names.

1 Like

[quote=“Boomer, post:131, topic:249”]
It sounds like there are some stories behind the other names.
[/quote]Golf is a strange sport, at times.

3 Likes

4 Likes

(For the Full Experience)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Smartest pickpocket?

5 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes