Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

It’s easier for me to eat a lemon than a grapefruit.

Are you saying that because its annoying to make other coffee drinks or because black is “pure?”

Grapefruit is good but annoying to eat; grapefruit juice isn’t great but it has it’s uses. Black coffee is best coffee.

A bit of both to be honest. I mean the espresso is besto. But good lord the amount of people who harp on about having a good taste for coffee then say a bloody americano is the best or a latte. And if your one of those people that likes half and half you can minge off back to Starbucks with that crap. In fact Starbucks can be blamed for this dire state general coffee is in. With its sugar bullshit and bed of lies.

Coffee snobbery then. Yes, coffee has different tastes depending roast, origin, preparation, etc… and Starbucks coffee does taste like shit its true. But with cream and sugar you can still taste differences in coffee, and in fact its not essentially purist to drink it black. People drank coffee with sugar and added flavor since people started drinking coffee in the Middle East hundreds of years ago.

Yep and its made in a different way to the Starbucks stuff. I love Arabic coffee its great. But they are different beasts, delicious delicious beasts. Haha and I never said no sugar or spice, it depends on what coffee your going for.

It is a bit of snobbery but its mostly just frustration with this stupidity of overly complicated orders by people who don’t know what they are talking about, thinking that it makes them smart. Like so many things most people do not know what they are talking about, or at the least know enough to be dangerous. People want to

So to put it this way would you walk into McDonalds and ask for a medium rare, no tomatoes, half shredded lettice and half tomato , low fat mayo, buns toasted on soft side only. No you wouldn’t because its stupid and the base product is naff. Its the same for Starbucks.

1 Like

Okay then I’ll come off my high horse then. I have just met so many people who are the type to sit around corner cafes and look down their noses at anyone who doesn’t treat coffee like fine wine and think anything but black is adulterated swill for the ignorant masses. I like my coffee with a little sugar and milk, occasionally cream but its a bit heavy for me and hides the coffee’s flavor.

Oh for sure if I’m just drinking the stuff then milk two sugars, the builders style. But there are times I want a good coffee so I don’t use anything else. Different strokes for different folks, though half the chain store stuff is just hot sugar. Buuuuut Buuuuuuuuut. I hate the those people who sit around nobbing off as half the time they know next to nothing themselves!

I mean, as a white man of northern European descent, I’m generally a fan of purity.

2 Likes

Save it for the Nazi punching thread.

1 Like

Now we know how Scott eats a lemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2VDVC4-nM

Guys, this thread doesn’t have enough fantasy reactions to hypotheticals.

(I eat lemons & limes too)

1 Like

I’m boring, though. I solve problems by punching them.

Or systematically oppressing minorities.

Depends on the day.

2 Likes

I farted and burped at the same time, scaring myself.

Also swore at a hereon for a good five minuets.

I once cranked called Moe’s. Got him to tell the whole bar he was looking for Amanda Hug and Kiss. That was hilarious.

Coffee sucks /15 characters of Coffee sucking.

2 Likes

You’re dead to me

As a cis het? white? male I view this as a personal attack and am horrified you’re coming for my coffee, which I loudly declare you can take from my cold dead hands, whilst atop my small mountain made of guns.

1 Like

Coffee is ok. Mayonaise can also be fine. Same for ketchup. I’ve read multiple times about ketchup originally being more of a savory component that included anchovies. Never had it that way myself though.

Who the fuck puts lettuce into a burrito and then cooks it? I have a mexican place by me that does that. It just destroys anything that’s good about the lettuce… I want the cold components cold (sour cream, guac, pico, etc). Cheese can be anywhere between cold shredded stuff and hot queso dip and be fine.

I had some kind of mixed drink the other night that was kinda like an IPA with rye whisky in it and it was just fine. Good even.

A moscow mule is greatly improved by crushing a couple slices of cucumber in the bottom or using a cucumber infused vodka. Also, you need to make sure the ginger beer is nice and spicy; Gosling’s is my favorite.

Mushroom ketchup is a thing. It’s basically Woostah sauce. Tomato ketchup didn’t really take off till the late 19th century or so.

Here’s the earliest recorded ketchup recipe.