Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

Sriracha is overrated and Texas Pete makes better Sriracha.

Store-bought salsa is boring.

Ketchup and fries are an unstoppable combination, but you should leave it off a hot dog.

1 Like

Also, have yā€™all met your lord and saviour, сŠ¼ŠµŃ‚Š°Š½Š°? Sour cream is important.

An important reference:

I am far from heterosexual, and I would swap my physical/genetic sex back and forth all the time if I couldā€¦

GRAPEFRUIT HAS A TIME AND A PLACE. IT NEEDS TO KNOW ITS PLACE.

8 Likes

Transhumanism, fuck yeah!

If you are in a supermarket, you buy Dukeā€™s mayo at the very least. Donā€™t you touch the Hellmannā€™s! Sour Cream is also great, but I have to find out about this fancy alternative called Creme Fraiche.

Grapefruit can fuck right off with the lies and bullshit it tells. Its place is the bin. God dam gen-xers. The millennial avocado will take its rightful place!

Fuck yeah, more genderbending for the genderbending gods

5 Likes

Heck yes, EVERYONE needs to try going out in a dress and heels at least once! I identify most closely as straight cis male, but every once and a while ya just gotta go strut your stuff in something short and black!

1 Like

Iā€™m not so familiar with U.S. mayonnaise products, but from a cursory glance it looks like Dukeā€™s is a solid choice. Having no added sugar is important! That said, you guys do have stuff like Kewpie over there though, donā€™t you?

As for crĆØme fraĆ®che, I donā€™t know if itā€™s worthwhile, and Iā€™m not sure what the differences are. Apparently itā€™s not supposed to contain added thickeners, while sour cream often does.

At least in Australia, you can get sour cream with decent fat content easily enough; e.g. the fairly generic Coles brand sour cream doesnā€™t have any thickeners in the ingredient list, and has a fat content of roughly 36.6%.

I guess now is a good time to come out as trans.

17 Likes

Yaaayy!! So happy for you!

3 Likes

FUTURE

6 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Let me be the first to say that you are ROCKING that outfit.

3 Likes

:+1: Noice! Looking good!

1 Like

All this tells me is that Rym wants to fuck a grapefruit.

3 Likes

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

(Yes forum, this constitutes a complete sentence. Now fuck off.)

2 Likes

THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE FOR GRAPEFRUIT

4 Likes

The time is the young night, the place is the boudoir.

1 Like

I think this cishet thread has gone roughly as far off-topic as a thread can possibly go.

Good work!

6 Likes