Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

I used to buy curtain rods, and later stickball bats and large washers and boat loads of tape and fashion these things into wooden swords. I would then use these “swords” with hockey gloves to hit my friends who also had similar swords and gloves.

1 Like

I had a bunch of shuriken when I was a kid I got pretty good at throwing them into trees.

Listen, we can’t all rock the eyeliner, alright? Can’t us boring white people have one safe space in the world?

3 Likes

I’m jealous of people who can wear eye makeup. I rub/touch my eyes all the time.

My hooded eyelid and eyes in general makes mascara and eyeliner eventually makes me look like a raccoon.

2 Likes

What wrong with Raccoons they can be cute too :slight_smile:

I picked the most overpowered race and class when I started by accident. I’ll pay for a race change and re-spec when we get to the next expansion though. I hear cyborg gets a huge bonus to everything baseline.

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlWSaBAl3M0

I like to call my eyelids shitty windshield wipers. They push any makeup directly into my eyeballs, while also smearing it around in that faint raccoon eye look. My skin oils strip paint, so not surprising makeup won’t hold.

1 Like

I like eye makeup.

3 Likes

I had eyeliner and fake eyelashes for an Alex DeLarge costume. Made me realize I never want to deal with makeup ever.

1 Like

Baylisascaris is what’s wrong with raccoons. Don’t handle raccoons or raccoon poop, people. This parasite can fuck your whole body up. You know what doctors can do if the larvae enter your brain? Not a whole fucking lot.

No drug has been found to be completely effective against Baylisascaris infection in people.

Baylisascaris eggs are highly resistant to decontamination procedures because of their dense shell and sticky surface. They can survive hot or freezing weather and certain chemicals, remaining viable for several years. Bleach can prevent the eggs from sticking, but will not ensure destruction.

1 Like

Swords and throwing stars are cool but I was more into artillery and being on the verge of shooting my eye out with a Daisy.

I mean like…you could if you wanted to.

So Miss Fame has some of my favorite make tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu1zSZui8Gc

Courtney Act also is great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQD7Su3GCAg

2 Likes

I did reenactment and LARP does that count or am I out of the stakes? Also did fencing as well.

Before I between my brother and I;
2x boar spear
4x long swords
1x hand axe
1dane ax
and unknown number of daggers after I read one of Joe Abercrombie’s books.

1 Like

FUCK YEAH DANE AX.

I’ve been hit with one made of rattan and architectural rubber that was weighted and balanced like the real thing. Fuckin’ brutal.

3 Likes

Oh god my worst story of brutal involves a mace. So we had a first year join out group at uni saying that she knew how to use a mace. No for those that don’t know its really hard to get to a level where you can use a mace as its an actual weapon. You normally spend a year or so with a spear, shield and dagger so you can get used to battles and practice. It takes a long old time and a lot of practice. But she had the paper work so we let her get on with it.

We did a friendly group melee to warm up with at the start of each session. In the space of 10 minuets she broke 2 collar bones, 7 fingers, cracked my ribs, hit someone so hard on the helmet that there was a dent (thank god for the padding) and gave someone a bloody nose when she just punched someone in the face.

As for coolness, for LARP I had a pair of weighted cutlasses. As most of the people there didn’t have much fight experience you just had to shove through a naff shield wall then start hacking.

It’s so satisfying to put a crease in 14 gauge steel, though. I’m constantly impressed at how much force we can deliver with rattan. Makes me really averse to the ACL or those other full-contact steel groups.

1 Like

Oh its lovely. If I had stayed in the UK my next set up was going to be a full on warrior priest of Sigmar with a massive warhammer.

(Old) white cishet male does whatever he fucking wants.

6 Likes