Video game offers

This Opus Magnum game is exactly the game I should never play, as I can see it draining hours of productive time from my life.

Especially if youā€™re serious about the friend list leaderboards.

The newest and pretty much the best Tekken game since at least Tag 1 is on sale on the humble store. I am confident in saying this is my favorite fighting game in the past 5 or 6 years.

Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition is on Humble Store for $18, which is the lowest price itā€™s had so far on Steam as well:

The legendary edition was released on Sep 5 2017; it comes with all the races/teams, some of which initially came out as DLC.

The AI is terrible but online play is quite enjoyable; if enough people are interested I would totally be up for an FRCF Blood Bowl league.

Imwant to, but do I have time and commitment necessaryā€¦

DLC all-inclusive, Iā€™m in.

Fallout 4 getting cheap. Down to $15. I donā€™t think that is a complete edition with all DLC, though.

Destiny 2 is free for PC on battle.net right now, for the next 11 days:
https://www.destinythegame.com/battlenet

I think this prior quote pretty much applies:

Iā€™m having a blast playing with friends tbh, so Iā€™m glad I gave destiny a chance. At least until later this week when Warframe releases their Fortuna expansion.

Is Firewatch worth $5?

Yes, absolutely.

1 Like

PM me for free Small World 2 Steam code.

1 Like

Subnautica is free on the Epic Games Store. I played it for a few hours and itā€™s really good fun so far. Totally worth the price.

I want to try it because its by the same people that made Natural Selection. I just really donā€™t want to install yet another store on my PC.

Competition is good. More stores are good. I now can get free games from two different places. Good.

Competition is good, but it would be better if all the stores didnā€™t need apps installed. GoG is good because it doesnā€™t need the appointment, even though they have one.

Steam, Battle.net, Twitch, GoG, now Epic. Itā€™s too many.

Who remembers GFWL? Then when Microsoft had Steam and GFWL versions of the same game, that were incompatible online.

As long as the games function as you would want them too, I donā€™t mind installing multiple stores. But Microsoftā€¦ holy fuckā€¦

GFWL is gone, but you can get games on the windows store or the apple store. Also EA and Ubisoft have stores, but Iā€™m not installing that shit.