This is Google

Legit you’re the first person to gimme a reason that isn’t “I just kinda feel like it should be information I know”

1 Like

And there’s also this…

1 Like

I’m not surprised. Pretty much the only thing they had with legs and much mainstream appeal was Cobra Kai, and Netflix picked that up during/just before season 3.

G Suite free edition. Noooooo

1 Like

Knew it was coming, but they screwed us hard on this. Got no choice but to pay $6/month because of a decision made 16 years ago. I’d be less angry if somehow we got better service than the people using the free version, but we’re not.

What’s Youtube originals?

They made a single season of an Egoraptor esports sitcom, which I think is the only thing by them I’ve watched.

A bunch of original series that were produced for YouTube’s premium service, YouTube Red.

The only one that survived was Cobra Kai, which was picked up by Netflix. The rest–which included shows featuring PewDiePie and MatPat–were cancelled due to their creators’ respective controversies.

Some were also just phased out as YouTube decided it didn’t want to be in that business.

Good Game was just canceled as a series, not because Danny and Arin had any issues.

Good Mythical Morning was a show prior to being a YT Original, was one for a few seasons, and is still going independantly.

I think Slo-mo guys were an Original for a while?

IIRC, they did specials as a side thing, and didn’t stop their main channel.

The one I know about is “Run, BIGBANG Scout!” a YouTube Premium exclusive variety show with the KPop group BIGBANG. It was so long ago now that the members have finished their military service. Also one of the members has since been kicked out of the group, found guilty of crimes, and sentenced to three years in prison.

I watched the first two seasons of Impulse, which was a YouTube Premium show.

While it wasn’t the greatest show I’d ever seen, especially for a show about teens with superpowers, it was at least as good as the majority of the CW shows, and better than some of the non-Disney+ Marvel shows like Agents of SHIELD, Inhumans, and others.

They should have made the announcement on April 1st.

I wonder if this will mean we can make anime/manga videos and pre-emptively block them from Japan to avoid copyright issues?

3 Likes

I’ve been watching TNM for the past couple of years. His blind reviews of manga are top-notch content I look forward to every week. I’m glad things turned out well for him.

I only just found out about him through DBCember, seems like a chill dude.

So, another anime reviewer I regularly watch, Suede, has received something worse than what happened to Mark: a SLAPP from ShoPro as well as a hefty fine.

The password is GAMBIT