Sleeping and sleeping accessories

Sleep accessories

And nobody talking about the Inception machine. Would it be the greatest invention ever?

I’m a 360 sleeper although primarily side & triangle-side. I often have different orientations for my torso & hips.
I have a memory-standard foam mix futon. Despite being the thickness of a mattress topper, I don’t bottom out, so it is perfect. It seems to stand up to my memory foam destroying body heat. Plus a lot better for allergies.
My pillow is a nice poly fill pillow, which was given to me. It’s ok, probably the best poly fill I’ve used not in a hotel, but definitely a gift I would have preferred to shop for myself (pillows make for terrible gifts – it’s personal taste!). Japan has a lot of nice pillows.
My sleep is shit because I’m living in a non ideal situation, although I suspect I have a natural early morning to 10-noon pattern like @SWATrous. I get my best sleep when a human is my pillow, lol? Neti potting has been the best sleep innovation since it really keeps my sinuses happy.

1 Like

Casper mattress + CPAP machine over here. The quality of sleep that I’ve gotten since using the CPAP is night and day really. Also, white noise machine that I’m using with my speakers is playing the starship noise from star trek voyager for bout 9 hours :sweat_smile: