Random Comments

But what about donut/bagel?

Depends what else is on/in it. Plain bagel, toast. Stick a hot dog through the hole, sushi.

Itā€™s only sushi if it contains sushi rice.

What if it has brown rice?

This is cool

https://youtu.be/droyb7xFjQw

Nope Iā€™m sticking to my anarchist rule of any food between/surrounded by another food is a sandwich. Interestingly by the cube rule corndogs are sushi.

I think a corndog qualifies as calzone.

It depends on the level of coverage I suppose. Fully dipped itā€™s a calzone. If the stick end isnā€™t coated itā€™s a hot dog bread bowl, if you bite off both ends itā€™s sushi. In the end itā€™s still a sandwich tho.

What kind of Corndog? Technically a mini corndog would be sushi, whereas a regular corndog would be a calzone

They argue that food type is determined at compile time.

Maybe weā€™ve been using the wrong paradigm. Instead of putting foods into one box, we should be tagging them.

• Hot Dog
    ā€“ This post has been tagged with: sandwich, taco, annoys_rym

@belkalra by mini corndog do you mean pig in a blanket? The mini corndogs I have seen are just corndogs, but smaller I guess.

1 Like

I was in fact thinking of pigs in a blanket, as I believe is @panfriedmarmot

What about a burrito? Would that be more 4 or 6?

Thatā€™s only sushi in America (and perhaps other parts of Gaikoku?). Maki (rolls) are sushi, butā€¦thatā€™s not what Japanese people usually mean when they say sushi; they mean nigiri (fish on lightly vinegarā€™d rice).

You are indeed correct, in my original post I was thinking pigs in a blanket but my brain said corndog.

Loaf of Sliced Bread
ā€“ This post has been tagged with: unclassifiable_garbage

Per cuberule.com, burrito and corndog are calzones.

2 Likes

A hotdog thru a donut (a Dog Nut according to Steven U.) Is a Quasar

Well, any just about anyone of Portuguese descent, especially if from the Azores:

Admittedly, for various reasons I havenā€™t done it myself, mostly due to a combination of laziness, being married (for a while) to a non-Portuguese woman, not having all the stuff my parents had for theirs, and just lacking in Christmas spirit since my ex moved away with my kid.

What is the point of China if you canā€™t pay for literally everything with WeChat Pay or AliPay?