Random Comments

A cheesecake is really just a form of white pizza

3 Likes

If I put tomato sauce and mozzarella on a graham cracker crust, is that a pizza?

If a red pizza is still a pizza when eaten with utensils, then I’mma say it would still be a pizza with a graham cracker crust.

How you eat the pizza does not change whether or not it IS a pizza. You can pick up some of that Chicago stuff and try to fold a triangle, but it doesn’t magically become pizza.

A pizza is not a pizza when eaten with a fork, it’s an abomination.

Aaaaaaaaaaand now I want pizza rustica, thanks.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Cheesecake is a dessert.
Problem solved.

I’ve had cheesecake for dinner.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of recipes for savory cheesecakes.

1 Like

IM SO HUNGRY :one::five:

2 Likes

Graham cracker
Tomato slice
Mozzarella

Now it seems to be encroaching on sandwich territory. Does cooking it make it a pizza?

Graham on the bottom only. If you put graham on both sides, then is it a tomato and cheese s’more?

1 Like

If you put chocolate and marshmallow in a folded pizza crust is it a desert calzone?

It’s a sandwich.

Is this where we are now? Restarting the great sandwich semantics debate?

Has anyone brought up a loaf of bread or a mcgangbang yet?

This guy does a side tangent on what a sandwich is.

https://youtu.be/3B7Ux9DGF2w

Three slices of bread is a bread sandwich. Pancakes with butter and syrup between is a sandwich. Burritos are sandwiches. Anarchy reigns.

1 Like

How many sandwiches is a loaf of bread? >1 or just one very large one?

What about a mcgangbang?

The " McGangbang " burger is one of McDonald’s most famous “secret menu” items. And for good reason! It combines two of the best items from the dollar menu into one perfect burger. Simply order a McDouble and a McChicken. The McChicken Sandwich is placed directly inside of the juicy McDouble, buns and all.

This debate can go forever, is a poptart a sandwich? Is an Ice Cream sandwich a sandwich? Hotdog? Two belgan waffles with chicken between them? 2 friend chicken pieces with a piece of cheese between them? How about neopotolian ice cream? Is the TCP Handshake a synack sandwich bordered by a syn and an ack?

1 Like

According to the video above, in a lawsuit a burrito is not considered a sandwich.