Random Comments

Wait til you get a job with proper holidays. You’ll never go back. I sure won’t.

The big thing now is jobs that close before Christmas. We get from Friday before till after New Years off.

But you don’t get paid unless you save vacation time for it so that’s a big PITA.

Happy 2018!

If you’re into right-wing pissbaby tears, there’s a new season of Bill Nye Saves the world on Netflix, so watch out for the whining, coming to a reddit/youtube/twitter thread near you.

How are our New York and other NE residents faring?

I didn’t leave the house, so I’ll call that a success.

Saw a guy standing on a corner today with a dead (softshell?) turtle tied to a stick, presumably looking to sell it…

Not too bad. Stayed home, worked from home, and shoveled snow pretty much.

Holed up at home but mostly carrying on as usual.

I don’t understand the Steamed Hams meme. The original clip isn’t funny in the first place and neither are the video memes based on it? Is it just that I have never really watched The Simpsons regularly so I’m missing something? Is it one if those it’s funny because it’s not funny things?

1 Like

Steamed Hams is the greatest comedic achievement in human history.

2 Likes

It’s more of an Albany thing, really.

1 Like

You know, this is quite similar to the memes they serve over in Simpsons Shitposting.

1 Like

Good lord what is happening over there?

1 Like

Steamed hams shitposting.

From the episodes of The Simpsons I have seen there are wayyyyy funnier scenes in that show.

At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your living room?

3 Likes

… Yes.

1 Like

Can I see it?

Well.

That is certainly a thing.