Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

Since moving to Japan I am now classed as some sort of ursine creature.

Also @Cremlian you are a godless heathen. At least tell me you have a bit of tea right?

Cheesy Toast with a bit of ketchup is a whopper start to the say. Do you have brown sauce in the States?

Well you say they are white but thats a bit of a misnomer. I seem to remember Russel Brand had a chart on it.

All jokes aside I think its good to let the stupid go at some points. And its the only time I can contribute here.

Good beverages which are safe and enjoyable to drink:

• water
  • 100% actual fruit juice
  • anything-ade made with actual fruit and real sugar, no corn syrup
  • most dairy-based beverages (milk, milk-shake, chocolate milk, lassi)
  • hot chocolate with real chocolate also Abuelita

Poisons which you should never drink:

• Anything carbonated
  • Anything alcoholic
  • Anything with high fructose corn syrup
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Anti-freeze
  • Drano
  • All other beverages

You do know chocolate milk doesn’t come from chocolate cows?

I was gonna type up a long rant, but then I remembered that your lunch every day is two PB&J sandwiches and thought better of it.

4 Likes

Nope, not quite, let me quick fix this:

This is only me being a tiny bit factious. I acknowledge that when I drink my unhealthy amounts of coffee or drano, or scotch that I’m drinking poison. That said, I challenge Scott from the angle that he’s far too permissible with what he thinks isn’t poison. I mean fruit juice? Why not just eat white poison aka sugar?

My dad used to eat vanilla creme sandwich cookies wrapped in a slice of white American cheese dunked in a glass of white milk.

Drink deep the whiteness, and then you will truly know the world.

2 Likes

My dad’s first proper meal without some form of potato in it wasn’t until he was at BC.

Did you not get the memo that sugar is poison?

1 Like

I poison myself a little bit each day in the hopes of developing an immunity or death. Both are equally acceptable.

1 Like

Anchovies, mushrooms, and horseradish? Sounds way better than tomato slurry, sugar, and salt.

What about seltzer water?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Sounds like a shit ton of bees will make this better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

Because this is apparently the bee thread now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-5Mg_12zo

2 Likes

Now who will post the Cage bee gif?

In my White CisHet Male Opinion, the megaman video version is superior.

Dam I need to get my brother on here, he is the whitest person I know. Doesn’t tan just freckles.

Curry ketchup, specifically the German kind, is the only acceptable store bought ketchup.

1 Like