Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

I’ve had sex with too many other dudes to be cishet.

I also make up for it with my enjoyment of tits*, beer** and, explosions***.

*I generally enjoy legs more than tits

**I generally enjoy mead or cocktails I’ve made

***This one’s fine I just wanted to keep the pattern going

(I guess it’s worth noting that as it stands, the dudes I’ve personally had sex with, one close personal friend and now the front row crew forums are the only parties to that knowledge)

3 Likes

If I could put myself in a female body, Culture style, I’d do that for a while, but I’d probably consider myself a man in a female body so I guess I’m pretty solidly cis. As for het, more-or-less what Scott said. Some guys are attractive but I don’t really wanna fuck 'em.

If I could swap out bodies to be what I wanted at the time I’d be pretty happy. I think VR is the closest I’m going to get to this any time soon, and in the mean time I’m expanding my wardrobe so I have more flexibility in gender expression.

1 Like

Everyone knows this forum is 100% public, right? All these pages are indexed on Google. No account necessary to read anything in here. Just saying.

4 Likes

That I am aware of. This place is readable without an account. That said, I sorta feel like sorta maybe a little bit it’s maybe ok to tell people about this now? I dunno, I can think of worse ways to do so than a semi anonymous, semi obscure little corner of the internet.

3 Likes

Just making sure. There have been a lot of people in the past who were paranoid that people would somehow be able to find/stalk them here. I can assure everyone that the only identifying information on this forum is your username, the info you put on your profile page, and the content of your posts. That’s all anyone has to go on. The only exception is me who can see your e-mail address, IP address, etc. You’ll just have to trust I won’t spill the beans.

Spoiler: I won’t spill them without a ridiculously good reason.

If making this info well known is important, perhaps put them in the rules and change the rules to be rules & useful info.

I just realized that I’m way easier to identify by my handle than my real name, since I’m the only Ikatono (and it’s literally my facebook URL) but I’m like the 4th unique Cameron Neville in a google search.

I think I’m the only person who uses this handle regularly on the internet, but there are at least hundreds of people in the US with my first name + last name combination and at least a dozen or two who will show up before me in search results.

That’s literally why I have kept this handle for so long. I have it everywhere and it’s basically me now.

I don’t put my real name on this forum for a reason. My Boomer persona is me, but the threads that connect to my real name I can count on one hand. I have been much more open about myself since the beginning of this year knowing that it’ll take some serious effort to dox me, and my only real concern is coworkers findings out about my lifestyle and that’s not going to happen unless they do some serious digging.

Anyone who is paranoid and feels weird about it, you aren’t being overly paranoid. You are very reasonable.

You want to hear paranoid? I know a guy who submits a fake name when he plays a Netrunner tournament, even on just a paper sign up sheet at a tiny game store. He’s that worried a co-worker will somehow find out he plays a cyberpunk card game as a hobby. /shrug

I can lead a very public life, but I have the means to protect myself, the willingness to deal with potential issues, the security of job/family, etc… Not everyone has those luxuries. Do what you need to do.

I compartmentalize I have about 5 handles I’ve used in the last year and 2 I use almost every day. They all have distinct use cases. They like the 2 I use daily are just my older day to day one and the newer day to day one.

I have the luxury/curse of being my own boss, so DemoWeasel/Anthony are pretty interchangeable for me. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about much for my job beyond the actual work itself.

We’ve gone like 10 posts without someone queering the place up. Finally, us cishets can have a safe space again!

10 Likes

Yay for safe spaces!

So I was going to post that one image from the old forum that appeared on every page of the Pokemon thread but it got 404d.

So let’s get a modern version of it.

https://creators.co/@Dlark17/4388062

I absolutely gobble this kind of stuff up. Just tell me how gay everything is please.

2 Likes