Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

This is the best use of privilege.

3 Likes

Chad bro, butt chugging is old bro its time for gold-grass chugging. Mungo get the golf cart.

Golf. More expensive than every other sport except anything related to snow.

2 Likes

Yachting is pretty pricey one would think.

Polo

1 Like

Skydiving is the most expensive if you include the plane.

1 Like

If you buy some bottom-end skis and have basic winter gear, skiing is real cheap. Not great skiing, but still skiing.

Ski resorts usually give big discounts to locals/townies, since they need a local town to exist for a variety of reasons. There are a lot of poor townies who ski multiple times a week.

The only way a local or townie gets a discount is if they work for the resort or if their job subsidizes some sort of discount. Unless something is different on the east coast, or I’m not understanding your response, that is not true. Simply living in the area will not give you a discount.

Ski in jeans! Fifteen

Most of the resorts I know on the east coast give discounts to residents of the town or the county.

That happens a decent amount.

There’s just not as much ski tourism on the East coast, as the mountains are fewer and shittier, so resorts have more need to cater to a regular local crowd than the big resorts in the West.

Skydiving planes are cheap compared to some planes. In fact a used diver driver is probably on the cheaper end of used certified aircraft since they are modified for the purpose and have little use to regular pilots as anything but a jump plane, and getting a Cessna 185 that isn’t beat to fuck and then modifying it so that they can then beat it to fuck, is probably a better investment for a jump school long-term.

Wanting to fly warbirds, that’s some privileged-ass territory. Need millions of dollars to buy and restore a fighter that was mass produced to last weeks, that is now getting close to 80 years old, to flying condition; and then probably something close to $1000 an hour in costs to actually fly it, by the time you add up the dozens of gallons per hour of fuel plus the maintenance plus the yearly salaries of the mechanics. And I probably am not including the taxes and fees and insurance.

It’s about on par with yachting I suppose since those are not cheap boats and you need to hire crews and all.

But you can do a lot with a yacht. Host evil villain meetings, hold arms deals with some rebel faction, shoot music videos, etc. The most you can do with a warbird is go really fast, really loudly, and try not to kill yourself while destroying a piece of history.

If we want to keep climbing the pile tho, there’s the Reno Air Race teams who take those same warbirds and then spend many years hot-rodding them into the fastest non-jet aircraft to have ever flown, and then proceed to race the things out in the desert to win… I don’t even know. The attention of the other folks who are in that sport I guess.

2 Likes

PB & mayo just sounds really really Southern to me.

Also gross. So very very gross.

3 Likes

I got you one better (yes its a southern thing that happened at one point).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJm1U-8Avg

4 Likes

As someone who grew up in the midwest, I’d never heard of such a thing until this thread.

Have had that Cougar Gold cheese many times since it’s a local product for me. Sooo good.

I thought ambrosia was not originally American. Mayo+PB sounds fucking disgusting. The pickle thing just looks like some troll bullshit. “Oh yeah, people totally eat this shit”

Cougar Gold is really good, if you’ve had Beechers it’s very similar since I think Beechers was started by a WSU grad. The Dill Garlic Cougar cheese is fucking amazing.

Anyone interested in some there is a WSU Connections a few blocks from the convention center :wink:

1 Like

Have you SEEN some of the gelatin “salads” that people came up with in the 1950’s?

1 Like

I heard somewhere that that was not because anyone actually liked the idea. There were some underlying reasons.