- Open World Pokemon for the BOTW Experience.
- Huge Immersive world filled to the brim with random encounters. Like zubats in a cave.
- Pokeballs have durability and you have to recatch Pokemon after they break.
- The game is permadeath to satisfy hardcore gamers.
- Your trainer can probably die too, because that’s what you get for casting explosion.
- When not dying you have to eat to live, for immersion!
- Your Pokemon also have to eat. There are responsibilities to having a pet. (And for immersion!)
- Your Pokemon poop.
- You have to pick up your Pokemon’s dropping. Yes, even Wailord. (Also for immersion…)
- Trainers will fight you even without eye contact, square up!
- Also Pokemon battles!
My new favourite Poké
So, I’d just discovered the wonder that is BulbaGanda thanks to Video Game Story Time.