Anybody here still play PoGo? I need to add three friends for one of the quests.
7235 2404 3317 <-- My Friendcode
Pokemon Go Pokemon are potentially trespassing in people’s back yards.
Sword and Shield.
On the one hand, I’m all excited.
On the other hand, I’ve bought most/all main line Pokemon games. I’ve only ever beaten gen 1, gen2, and gen 4. I don’t remember if I beat gen3. I definitely own gen 5, 6, and 7, but I didn’t beat any of them.
Even though 8 is obviously incredible, why do I buy it when I own, but haven’t beaten, the previous 3?
This one has cuter outfits.
I mean, did you see that cardigan on the girl?
You can always sucker me into a game with cute fashion.
I never beat Pokemon Moon. It got kinda boring IMO. Let’s Go Pikachu on the other hand I haven’t beat yet but I am very close to finishing.
Imagine Breath of the Wild, but Pokémon.
Like an open world Pokemon?
- Open World Pokemon for the BOTW Experience.
- Huge Immersive world filled to the brim with random encounters. Like zubats in a cave.
- Pokeballs have durability and you have to recatch Pokemon after they break.
- The game is permadeath to satisfy hardcore gamers.
- Your trainer can probably die too, because that’s what you get for casting explosion.
- When not dying you have to eat to live, for immersion!
- Your Pokemon also have to eat. There are responsibilities to having a pet. (And for immersion!)
- Your Pokemon poop.
- You have to pick up your Pokemon’s dropping. Yes, even Wailord. (Also for immersion…)
- Trainers will fight you even without eye contact, square up!
- Also Pokemon battles!
My new favourite Poké