PAX Australia 2017

That. All of that, and more!

I will be in attendance.

Fuck yeah bud! Welcome to the crew! Now join us in peer pressuring Naoza! I will tell him mighty stories!

1 Like

Panel Schedule is ouuuuut.

Is it just me or is there a lot more panels about streaming or being a videogame youtuber?

Charity streaming and streaming legends are returning, but yeah, more streaming panels this year than before.

The schedule is out and the badges are sent. Who’s going down to Melbourne town? What are you keen to play? What panels will be circled in your booklet? And do you want to all meet up for whisky or something because I know a place…

I am a bit sad the Dragon Friends aren’t coming back. I really enjoyed their live games the last two years. I guess I’ll have to go see them next time I’m in Sydney.

Do be prepared for this thread to be merged into the other one.

But yeah, I’m down, Cheese is going, there’s the enforcer crew, and I’m pretty sure Sk0pe is going too.

And hell yeah, we’ll meet up for drinks, it’s how we roll. Is the whiskey joint The Killburne? I’ve been there, it’s crushingly good. Plus, you can’t miss post Pax Parmos and drinks, it’s ace. Perfect cap to a good PAX.

Wish I was going to be there -_-

Hey, there’s always the next one. We’ve always an open seat at Post Pax Parmos. And afterdrinks. And predrinks. And nightly drinks. And breakfast, drinks optional, but I don’t mind a morning mimosa.

Hey, maybe you could Enforce for an Aus, Sat theatres is calling youuuuuuu.

This is for real, y’all!

I fly out this morning since I decided to arrive in Melbourne a day earlier this year; if anyone else is there early I’d be happy to meet up later today.

I’ve also bumped and renamed last year’s Google Hangout; PM me your details if you want to be included.

My current plan is to meet up with as many people as possible on Thusrday; whisky sounds like a great idea!

The whiskey place is actually around the corner from The Forum. Small place. Passion project for one guy. But it’s pretty neat!

I’ll be doing some work stuff earlier on but will likely be free later on Thursday night.

I am heading down to pax tomorrow. First pax and not sure what to expect. Hope to see a few of you there.

Hey man! Hope we ran into you at some point, if not, so sorry!

We did! He was there for Mrs Parma’s.

Oh of course! I’m sorry, I’m terrible with names at the best of times, and right now I’m more decongestant than person.

I will absolutely put up some things that happened when I’m a little more not sick and being a wuss about it.

I finally caught up on my photo backlog and uploaded all my PAX Aus 2014 photos!

Flickr Album

1 Like