Overwatch

I just don’t have an eye for it I guess but I don’t see the same-face thing with the women characters everyone else does.

Mercy has way softer features than Ashe, but I see what you mean.

The World Cup final round has been absolutely nuts. The gold medal game is about to be played between South Korea and China.

2 Likes

Right? I’ve been watching off and on!

Holy shit jjonak, what a zen masterclass.

1 Like

Those were some pretty great games. I think it underscores how much the NA-EU-AS regions need more cross-play.

1 Like

I stopped watching the gold match because I felt bad for china. :T

yeah I definitely zoned out for that match. They put up a good fight on map 4, but it was too little too late. Honestly felt like they had given up before the match started… which since they scrimmed against S Korea beforehand, makes a little sense.

I meant Echo. The whole “Woman with Wings” except she looks like she was designed by apple.

So two things I sort of noticed about the new Reunion short.

Jesse McCree is basically Matt Mercer cosplaying a Cyborg Cowboy. (I realize there’s mocap involved, but it’s still hard to stay this is Matt doing a cowboy twang)

Jennifer Hale is the voice of Ashe, which is alway fun. That being said, her weapon loadout is in my wheelspace. You don’t have the tunnel vision of a sniper rifle, but you have better range than McCree’s pistol.

DMR and sidearm is the best, I’d been thinking about the lack of that niche in the game for a while.

I don’t want to be on edge all night tomorrow, so I’m going to play Overwatch while I keep tabs on the results of the election that determines if I remain a US citizen or not…

Anyone want to join a discord and play Overwatch while the world potentially burns? I wanna get a group to play Mystery, or possibly a group to play custom server.

3 Likes

This did not work out for me well the last time we did this.

Sadly Tuesday night is a raid night for me still for a bit.

I’ll play once I get home from work, sure. We can switch off on shield tanking and I can heal when needbe

1 Like

Tomorrow after we do the show I’ll get online and we’ll get who we can in for this =)

Matt Mercer had direct involvement on McCree iirc, so yeah its essentially him cosplaying.

I’ll join the election OW if you guys are still playing after my dnd sesh.

I’m in if it’s still going after around 9 tomorrow.

I might keep y’all company for this; I’m free tomorrow. I think I’m good enough at the game to deal with the latency as long as I choose the right kinds of heroes.

I’ll post here and tweet and such.