Now that Donald Trump has Won

The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence an ongoing investigation.

Which moves us from “maybe attempted obstruction of justice” to “very definitely attempted obstruction of justice.” It’s a shame nothing matters.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has invited former FBI Director James Comey to testify publicly at a Senate hearing, the South Carolina Republican said Tuesday.

Comey’s going to testify in public next Wednesday.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have special counsel.

Meanwhile Trump has added Sheriff David Clarke to his administration because apparently he thought that he didn’t have enough psychopaths in his administration already. I am not too familiar with Clarke but everything I read about this guy makes me want to puke. The guy thinks habeas corpus should be suspended. Just WTF.

And in the last few hours we can turn to news that Flynn worked to prevent military operations which Turkey didn’t like and that the Trump transition team knew he was under investigation the entire goddamn time.

What a fucking day.

That would mean something if he had a R before the “-TX” instead of a D.

At least he has the balls to do it, why isn’t everyone doing this. He’s broken all the rules and everyone is like, “he just broke all those laws, lets see what happens next while we burn”.

Contempt of Congress. Nice.

FWIW, he’s a southern democrat, those are both relatively rare and heavily reliant on relationships rather than principal. Simply put D-Texas means more in this case than D-Connecticut.

Jason Chaffetz is reportedly going to resign from Congress effective June 30th. That is totally not suspicious at all. One way or another good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope he fails in everything he attempts for the rest of his life.

Wasn’t really sure where to put this, but it fits here.

Also can be titled terrible people are terrible, but also that the misogynists on reddit and sf and 4chan aren’t just teenagers who are angry and trying to figure out who they are.

Silver-lining, investigative journalism isn’t dead, nice to be reminded of that every once and a while.

Actually that’s not true, A southern democrat is just one who come form the few districts which have been heavily jerrymandered to favor the democrats overwhelmingly, even a state like Texas has to make a few Democratic districts in order to ensure that they maximize the republican ones.

Usually these are ultra safe districts for democrats.

This warms my heart

I draw your attention to the second sentence of the first paragraph.

This has been an interesting week. Now the photos and reports from Trump’s big trip are just surreal.