Now that Donald Trump has Won

Lol I grabbed that from earlier in this thread.

Oops. I took a hiatus from this thread and didn’t notice.

So Rosentstein has, apparently on his own volition, gone to Capital Hill and is meeting with the ranking Republican and Democratic senators for the Intelligence Committee.

So much is happening today.

But the FBI just raided a big GOP fundraising office.

Federal investigation from Washington: not local.

2 Likes

Maybe the whole GOP is in bed with the Russians? Maybe that’s why they aren’t upset?

The question becomes… why?

I hope they have good reason, not because I have any love for a GOP fundraising firm but because if they don’t, the administration will just shrug this off saying the FBI has nothing and just wanted revenge after their head’s firing.

I really would like it if this was followed by some damning evidence of fowl play rather than by silence.

It might be related to separate fraud from a race in 2013 and a fraudulent GOP-supporting PAC.

That seems likely but disappointing. I suspect the warrant has been in the works for a while and they decided to go ahead and execute it now to prove a point.

Because he absolutely cannot have anything he does not be 100% his idea.

How long until Sean Spicer or Kellyanne Conway get fired? “People think you are fake news now, you’re fired, getouttahere.”

2 Likes

What if this is just like the greatest feat of reality television ever conceived, and in the end it turns out to be the new season of The Apprentice?

[quote=“okeefe, post:567, topic:125”]
“Shitshow” doesn’t even describe the current political landscape because it implies someone had the foresight to plan a show.
[/quote]Might I suggest “Arse-spraying mayhem”?

3 Likes

Trump’s precious DAPL has leaked already.

For a chuckle, check out http://hail-hydra.com

3 Likes

The question is, do his decades of lying outdo his extremely thin skin. Does someone push him far enough to say something incriminating? Does his lack of information and honestly violate any laws? Who can say.

Trump essentially confirmed this and said “so what?”

What will it take to get this moron impeached? Only fun thing about this is how Trump has thrown all his supporters who called it a “fake story”, his own security advisor McMaster who denied it and the Russian government who denied it under the bus.

Best answers I’ve heard here are “For him to say Black Lives Matter” or “A democratic congress”

6 Likes