1 Like

EDIT: lol

Good. Get Hacktor Oz out of politics.

1 Like

Many will see this as Trump’s legacy.

Also this.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve been busy today and haven’t been able to watch the January 6th hearings. But out of nowhere my mom texted to vent about what was being revealed, vent about how outrageous Trump and Republicans behaved that day and how explicit and understood the events of that day clearly were. The fact that this suburban, boomer, wealthy, white woman who never wants to talk about politics at all and who is not really political active beyond voting, largely for Republicans, is so incensed by the revelations… It isn’t everything but boy is it something. I’m not sure what it is, and how far to extrapolate it out (after 2016 I cannot have any positive hope that the system might work a little bit and American elections aren’t completely insane), but it is an anec-data point.

1 Like

That might be because what came out today is, for lack of a better word, just absolute insanity.

2 Likes

This is why we need to make sure everyone sees it. There’s not much people can agree on, but I think we still all agree democracy is what we want. If we can get that, the road ahead is much easier.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes