Non-Shit-Talk of Your Day

Was that Super Mario RPG backwards?

Use Python to post them to Tumblr.

3 Likes

I made a program to schedule sending Gmails later.

The capture card is in the PC and confirmed that is was able to output the console to PC, this weekend will add it to OBS and test it with the anime game of the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q2OWpjtct8&has_verified=1

1 Like

Nice!

Note that the camcorder I gave you has a tiny HDMI out port.

That was part of the reason I got the card, plans are slowly coming togetherā€¦

Google the model number and there is a really detailed PDF you can find that is the full user manual. Itā€™s a moderately advanced camcorder.

But in a pinch, just set it to that 1080p60 mode with the button on the side. Thatā€™s the max bitrate highest quality mode.

From October 2016 to October 2017 I put out loads of vlogs on YouTube, on top of loads of other juggling videos. In October last year I stopped the twice weekly (on average) vlogging schedule and only made videos when I went to juggling events, and for other stuff.

2018 has been ā€œYear of Chillā€ in terms of my own creative output. Not to say I havenā€™t done loads and loads of stuff, but just told myself not to feel bad about taking as much time off to relax as Iā€™d like.

But from November on Iā€™m going to be getting back into more regular video making, and to spur me on my way, Iā€™ve

LAUNCHED A PATREON OMG

This is going to be a really good way to reward my enthusiasm for making videos, instead of just throwing things out there and hoping people like it. Well, I KNOW people like my stuff, but this way I can get more than just warm fuzzy feels in return.

Also, a return of the Juggling Podcast as a Patreon exclusive. Iā€™m looking forward to that! Iā€™ve got so much to talk about long-form, in terms of juggling topics, which wouldnā€™t make a good video or essay, or video essay, but is perfect for discussion and chat.

Oh shit! It has begun!

We actually had to abort this year. Erika suffered a pretty bad concussion and other medical problems that put her out of commission.

Raspberry Pi 3 has been acquired, once I buy a usb keyboard (my spare is currently MIA) pi hole will take place. Slowly getting the network/office upgraded.

Borrow the keyboard real quick to setup wifi and ssh, and then you can put the keyboard back.

Operation Media Ownership has entered phase one, an antenna has been acquired and was able to confirm to pick up stations, will need to rescan next week due to FTC repack but able to get it so that I can watch live local OTA stations on any computer. Now to find a free DVR software that does not suck until I build the rest of the damn thingā€¦

1 Like

(Thereā€™s basically plex)

(And maybe Kodi)

Those are the easy way but the key is free. If I am unable to fidb anything I may bite the bullet and get the $35/year on their default program but looking to see if there are any other options.

Plex is free. I used it for years for free and it wasnā€™t until my sister had a flight to singapore and wanted to be able to download stuff from plex to watch on the plane that I paid for it.

Plex is free, but DVR requires the Plex pass.

Update: turns out I bought the incorrect antenna, in short since there is a station that uses a low frequency UHF band I am unable to pick up their stations, so I found one that can do it for 110 cheaper -_-

So going to return the one I got and use the funds to hire someone to come out and install it outside.

I love how shortsighted bamd names are, that we have high frequency, very high frequency ultra high frequency, and now it makes perfect sense to talk about a ā€œlow frequency UHF bandā€.

Question what is a good place to get a domain name, the last I needed one was Gandi but the purpose of it is going to be a reverse proxy to my server so looking for a cheapo one.

I use Gandi for everything.

2 Likes