Nazis marching in America

Once again, USPS proving itself to have the most reliable law enforcement wing of the entire federal government.

Also, this is absolutely wild. Fuckers cosplaying as federal agents and attempting to bribe actual federal agents with little more than petty cash, some tactical gear, and an apartment downtown. Sounds like something you’d do if you were trying to convert a stripper into your mistress. Not commit fucking treason. Is it possible to pinpoint the exact moment that America became a parody of itself?

2 Likes

January 20th, 1981, at exactly Noon UTC-5.

5 Likes

The good ole “We were just joking around and the cops made us do it” defense.

1 Like

There’s a good chance a bunch of the jurors are sympathetic and/or are members of one of these nutbag militias.

Same thing happened with the Branch Dildonians. Most of them were acquitted in the end due to sympathetic juries and sheriffs.

1 Like

Wouldn’t those be the first people the prosecution would strike off the juror list?

1 Like

A jury of their peers might limit you. If you did that in rural upstate MI, you might not have enough people to fill a jury pool.

Okay, that’s probably meaner than it needs to be, but I left the state for many reasons.

1 Like
1 Like

Not really surprised. Are you?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-meadows-martial-law-text

"In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall (sic) law. I don't know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!" Greene wrote to Meadows on January 17, 2021.

Gee, I wonder why…?

1 Like

Also, watch the January 6 hearings live (along with past updates in textual descriptions) here.

1 Like

Petition link.

The problem is we need the Senate to impeach him. The same Senate that has 50 Republicans, 46 or so of which are literally invincible in their own states to electoral challenges.

2 Likes

Fuck the Secret Service.

OIG has opened a criminal investigation into them over this.

Steve Bannon has been found guilty.

I think he kind of wanted this result, or clearly wasn’t too concerned about avoiding it. I think he wants to be held up as a martyr for right-wing nutjobs and show his devotion and loyalty to Trump. So, yay one person has suffered the consequences of his actions in a pretty minor way but to the letter of the law but it doesn’t change much IMO.