Nazis marching in America

Help them shed real tears instead.

My god…antifa went to Culver’s!

download%20(7)

4 Likes

Have to do a better job with those glitter bombs. you want a small cardboard box that doesn’t make any noise when you shake it. When opened, the glitter should be forcefully ejected via some kind of mechanism.

1 Like

When even the Zodiac Killer is calling you out for fucking up, you have to look inward and question whether you’ve lost your way

5 Likes

The sack of shit who ran over Heather Heyer with a car has been sentenced to life plus 419 years. Good.

That however is little solace now that there is literally a Gestapo-equivalent rounding up people in U.S. streets and sticking them into concentration camps.

4 Likes

Three more Charlottesville Nazis are going to prison.

1 Like
16 Likes

This is one of those occasions where they need to give me the ability to like something more than once.

3 Likes
3 Likes

“the world has become a clown world” says man flanked by Santa Clause with a selfie stick

2 Likes

They also did him the service of refunding his $300 membership, stating that his presence compromised the safe and welcoming atmosphere of the con, to which Milo responded with “so I’m coming anyway. And I’m bringing friends. Get ready.”

1 Like

So Milo and his cronies are going to make a big scene and get publicly arrested at what much of the public will consider a bizarre sex fetish convention. This will be great optics for him I think :stuck_out_tongue:

To be clear I know that furry fandom isn’t just a sex thing.

1 Like

It isn’t -completely-, but it is a big part of it for a lot of people, and it whips ass.~

1 Like

Kinky~

The rest of this is because of the 15 character minimum.

1 Like