Movie Trailers

1 Like

After Disney acquired 20th Century Fox and closed Blue Sky Studios, what could be next for 20th Century and animation?

Well, newcomer Locksmith Animation will be releasing their first feature with the studio, Ron’s Gone Wrong. After seeing the trailer, it shows a lot of promise.

2 Likes

I literally saw a tweet just a day or two ago talking about how so many movie trailers these days are playing classic rock songs very slowly. And here comes a trailer for Matrix 4 with some slowed down Jefferson Airplane.

2 Likes

The song is already pretty slow!

1 Like

It wasn’t a tweet, it was a post on this forum.

3 Likes

So it was! The Internet is all one big mush in my brain.

EDIT: I just realized that without any Star Wars this year, Matrix 4 currently has the top spot for XMas movie to go with a side of Chinese food.

3 Likes

Shin Godzilla
Shin Ultraman

and now

Shin Kamen Rider

1 Like

2023: Shin Mumen Rider.

7 Likes

Haven’t seen something this hype since King-Fu Hustle

3 Likes

Alternate title, The One 2.

This is a Nic Cage movie about Nic Cage being Nic Cage. Therefore, you must see this movie with Nic Cage.

2 Likes

Really digging the latest The Batman trailer. Really feels like they lifted elements from Zero Year arc by Scott Snyder in the New 52 (which was one of my favorite batman stories in a long time).

1 Like

3 Likes

Let’s enjoy some media from countries that don’t get enough international attention.

1 Like

Clips are like trailers. Big Castlevania energy:

https://twitter.com/GenreFilmAddict/status/1437524874495467524

Mission colon Impossible colon Dead Reckoning colon Part One

1 Like

Donnie Yen

/thread

At long last, Tim Burton’s Addams Family movie is finally coming!

3 Likes

Isn’t that a tv show not a movie?

1 Like