Awesome/Summer Games Done Quick

Always save, always.

I usually save, but save keeps winning. Going for kill this time.

Kill has a two year winning streak…

Runner’s choice = kill.

Please someone make a list of all the best runs so I can catch up with them once I get home.

Why is dude wearing gloves playing Wind Waker?

Four hour run. Need some protection.

He’s only wearing glove, apparently.

I looked it up

AGDQ 2014 - KILL
SGDQ 2014 - KILL
AGDQ 2015 - SAVE
SGDQ 2015 - SAVE
AGDQ 2016 - KILL
SGDQ 2016 - KILL

Looks like we gotta go with SAVE to keep the pattern alive. Also, they are doing a 100% run this year, and it’s not 100% if you don’t save the animals.

It’s only $400 difference out of 600k.

Holy. Super Metroid Rotation.

Holy shit dat rotation.

I like how they have such a variety of run types. Some super-serial trying for top speed (e.g. Super Metroid), fantastic demonstrations of skill (blindfold insanity Tetris), technically interesting and great commentary (Half-Life 2), and some hilarious exhibition (2p1c).

Really great job by GDQ to find such great programming.

That was an incredible AGDQ. I don’t know if they’re gonna be able to top it in 2018.

3 million dollars, that’s how.

I have been backing up computer data which means catching up on the streams I missed live. La Mulana Remake is insane as well as the Donkey Kong Trilogy relay. However my personal “winner” for best run would be this Super Mario Sunshine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj_XDvDHks

Entirely late to the party, but yeah! Games done quick is something I always save some charity budget for :slight_smile:

Here’s a speedrun that will never be featured on AGDQ.

There is a Final Fantasy Complete Series Race going on currently. Three teams going along to complete every single final fantasy game in a row in order.

The fist half (FF1-FF7) is currently archived on the youtube channel