It's Handegg Season

Dr. Watt also.

TIL

2 Likes

Julian Edelman got busted for PED. 4 game suspension. Probably was worth the risk for him if it actually helps with his injury. Also, supposedly there is some other huge Patriots-type news coming down soon.

$65 million guaranteed. I wish they would report the guaranteed number instead of the imaginary number.

$100 mill guaranteed. Got damn

1 Like

That’s what can happen when you get a team that isn’t owned by old rich white guy.

1 Like

Rodgers will receive $67 million by the end of the 2018 calendar year

What? Now I need to know more.

It’s going to be one of THOSE seasons,

What the hell did I just watch.

1 Like

Did I say he threw it on one leg? He threw it on one leg.

Also this sounds made up, but this NYT article confirms he was a Blue Hen, and had that many TDs.

2 Likes

I heard that from a friend that worked as a nurse up in Buffalo. For six months all there is to do is work and fuck.

1 Like

Hopefully none of my teams ever get so bad that a rookie throwing for 201 yards and the coach getting his second win in his third season excites me for the future.

You know how there’s never enough QBs to go around? I think there might be enough QBs to go around this year:

Rodgers
Stafford
Cousins
Brees
Matty Ice
Cam
Smith
Wentz
Foles
Dak
Wilson
Goff
Garoppolo*
Brady
Roethlisberger
Luck
Watson
Mahomes

Too early to tell but maybe serviceable to good:
Allen
Darnold
Mayfield

That’s 21! In an expansion draft half those guys I wouldn’t be psyched about having, but I wouldn’t be mad either. They’re at least serviceable.

Maryland Football kept the mediocre coach whose right hand man ran a player to death. It’s gone over about as well as you would expect.

I heard some players walked out. Good for them.

That was quick.

It was the closest to a 100/0 ration of disgust to support that I’ve ever seen over a decision like this. It’ll hit harder than doing the ight thing immediately but better late than never.