It's Handegg Season

And here come the rationalizations. You honestly think the streets of Philadelphia weren’t crowded on Sunday night?

Just admit it already. You are perpetuating a stereotype propped up by confirmation bias. For a nice illustration, yesterday of course a post about the celebration in Philadelphia made it to the top of the subreddit /r/news. It instantly shot to the top of the subreddit. It is still on the first page thanks to 50k upvotes. About two hours later after seeing that I posted a news article about what happened at Amhearst, which I had heard of more than 6 hours previously and found weird that nobody had posted an article about it yet. It also made it to the first page, but only received a bit over 1000 upvotes total.

People just like stereotypes and will perpetuate them, regardless of whether they are actually true or not. You are doing exactly that here, which I find weird for someone who always talks bad about all the rubes in the world and stupid channer kids. I think some self-examination would do good.

1 Like

My man I’ve been to Umass and let me tell you how much of a non thing those “riots” are. That was nothing more than a bunch if drunk college kids getting drunk and roudy They are only cracking down more since the last few Patriot superbowls the freshmen did the same thing and the school wanted to crack down this time.

I’m not liking things right now. Ugh.

Could be worse!

The Eagles are the Superbowl Champions, how could it ever be worse?

They could win again.

3 Likes

OBJ is done.

I hate things. It’s like we sold our souls to the devil and now the devil is calling in their marker.

Hey, the Bengals are still a team.

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

That’s how rebuilds do. You throw out all your favs and replace them with new ones.

Packers lost our Farmer. The NFLPA is weak, that’s what non-guaranteed contracts get you.

Speaking of guaranteed, Kirk Cousins gets a fully guaranteed deal? Rodgers better be calling his agent this week.

Packers remain number one in awesome dudes.

JPP. If you just hadn’t blown your hand off.

Plaxico, if you just hadn’t literally shot yourself in the leg.

Which NYG will join the club next?

Has Eli been traded yet?

The word is that he is going to retire here, unlike his brother and Favre.

Big arm, the Lama.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYovmxgutz/

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/984492288670748672

Yeah. I hope Seahawks aren’t going to be bullshit, however the Seahawks in the past has supported players on this.

1 Like