GeekNights Wednesday - BRZRKR

Tonight on GeekNights, we review BRZRKR from Keanu Reeves, Matt Kindt, Ron Garney, and Bill Crabtree. It might hit you like a truck. Also Reaves is really into Wolverine. In the news, the United States House of Representatives is frozen as the Republicans repeatedly fail to elect a Speaker (something so unthinkable it literally hasn't happened in a century), Eurobeat is confirmed for MF Ghost, and Cartoon Saloon is moving forward with Julián!

Things of the Day

Episode Links

On Patreon

Live Stream:

I’m with Scott. I got zero laughs and zero smiles from Hank Green’s orange juice rant. It’s like the definition of a YouTube shouty guy video, from one of the pioneers of fast-cutting nonsense talk.

Give me Practical Engineering any day.

The underwater hockey thing must have been discovered by the internet yesterday, and my girlfriend asked me about it. It’s obviously a mostly British thing, because it didn’t occur to me that it is unusual. Then again, when I lived in Sheffield for four months, I went to that exact swimming pool complex every day, mostly for the gym and sauna. Of course there was underwater hockey there, as it’s one of the main aquatics centers in the UK.