Fuck the Police

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/review-panel-votes-to-subpoena-baltimore-police-for-cases/2018/08/17/bfbf4046-a21d-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html

Nice to see that child killers can find work in todayā€™s society.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Water is wet, grass is green, the sky is blue. Itā€™s been a stated goal of fascists and white supremacists to infiltrate police and military forces.

1 Like

Is it infiltration or is it natural that these things go hand in hand?

Little of column A, little of column B. I donā€™t have the source at hand but thereā€™s a few people that got out of organized fascist and white supremacist groups and have told their stories about how in the 90s they realized jackbooted tattooed skinhead gangs werenā€™t going to win public support but suits and ties and uniforms would make them seem legitimate and allow them access to political, financial, and legal power.

1 Like
1 Like

In the words of someone smarter than me:

Anyone who wants an example of why the U.S. system isnā€™t functioning well: The Supreme Court just ruled UNANIMOUSLY that civil asset forfeiture as practiced is unconstitutional ā€¦more than three decades after the law was changed to allow it. Justice delayed is justice denied. - Dan Carlin

1 Like

Read this whole thing. Itā€™s amazing.

Someone pointed out a very interesting thing: Now the whole Jussi Smollett situation is all kinds of fucked and boy do I hate that idiot for pulling this shit, but isnā€™t it extremely interesting how the entire investigation is immediately publicized to the press? Just as if the police is deliberately undermining the believabilty of racially motivated assaults :thinking:

And the apprehension of a white supremacist domestic terrorist with a stockpile of guns and a hit listā€¦ kinda goes by unmentioned?

Yeah, this happens all the time. Cars kill people all the time. Hate crimes happen all the time. People get raped far too often. These are so common that they donā€™t make big news.

The one time that a bicycle kills someone, the one time someone fakes a hate crime, or falsely accuses someone of rape, BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS.

You mean the Coast Guard Guy?

1 Like

Shitty right-wing political cartoonists have absolutely LEAPT at the chance to draw a black man in a noose.