Fuck the Police

1 Like

If a Governor activated their National Guard to forcibly remove federal agents from their cities, would the President be capable of interfering with that order or would that be able to completed before the President could command them?

I know both can activate them but am unsure which, or if, one has more authority once activated. My assumption is the President could just shut that down immediately, but cannot find confirmation online easily.

Damn, what a shit show that would be regardless of who takes precedence and what the likelihood of everyone following the rules is. Just having that confrontation is legit terrifying about what it would demonstrate about the state of our society & government. It is amazing how much we are having to learn about the fiddly rules of government authority under this president. It’s like when you start checking online for the most up to date errata for a game that was published years ago.

1 Like

AFAIK the governor controls their National Guard and the president could nationalize them but then it’s basically down to who the commanders will actually follow. I understand 45 isn’t very popular with commanders right now, but individuals could still support him, or be tricked by his propaganda. It’ll be a shot show for sure.

1 Like

I would like to caution people from expressing support or sympathy with Portland’s Mayor, Ted Wheeler, just yet. Due to Portland’s odd political structure, the Mayor is also the Police Commissioner, which means all the things happening to people before the feds arrived was on him.

3 Likes

KCPD is trying to drum up support by suggesting that peaceful protesters are the problem, actually, because of violent threats against the innocent children of their officers. No evidence, mind. No one named specifically. Just a nebulous “think of the children”.

1 Like
2 Likes

So the King has apparently called in the Hessians to quell the riotous provinces.

Blackwater, well known and loved for their raping, pillaging, and murdering of Iraq, are the ones handling Portland, and potentially other cities here soon.

1 Like

Reform doesn’t work

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK4NBbazDw0

5 Likes
3 Likes

Here’s a list of just how fucked NYC has been.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUMcc59rc-0

2 Likes