Fruit

5 Likes

Did you poison it?

Overall, not really a bad way to go. RIP me.

same can be said for booze.

1 Like

It’s pluot time, fuck yeah.

lolwut?

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/pineapples-banned-music-festivals/2017/08/14/id/807627

As the village stray dog I get given lots of free fruit and vegetables by the villagers. As such I get the best fresh fruit and veg going. Picked up a bag of the best baby tomatoes I have ever had for 150 yen. The only down side is that I did not realised the complex web of retired people trying to out grow more than their neighbour and me becoming the dumping ground for surplus. For my birthday I was given a cucumber the size and length of my arm. This is the most fruit and vegetable experience so far. The only way to get out of this is to start growing my own, but that then puts me in the arms race.

1 Like

Well, I mean, ethanol is a literal poison. We drink dilute poison and slowly kill ourselves.

Delicious, delicious craft poison.

5 Likes

That was my point lol

So, let’s talk about which is the best OJ: “Some Pulp” or “Lots of Pulp” or “Chunky”?

OJ sucks, grapefruit is delicious. FIGHT ME.

3 Likes

Both contain sugar, therefore both are horrid. (I’m dead serious sugar in my liquid in general, I find gross. I recognize my minority opinion is just that, in the minority)

IT’S ON!

I can compromise, Grapefruit Juice is Delicious, but it’s got to have tons of pulp!

2 Likes

I love San Pelligrino Pompelmo. Grapefruit, soda, and sugar.
(and will totally admit it is only a sometimes snack)

Damn. I’m too moderate.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Grapefruit Mimosa is literally one of my favorite drinks.

1 Like

That sounds fucking good.

3 Likes

I don’t really like grapefruit by itself, but drinks that use them are delicious. Greyhounds, palomas, grapefruit mimosas, etc.

I had a Grapefruit Gose the other day that was pretty good, but can’t remember the brand. I’ll post it once I remember.

1 Like

A splash of grapefruit in a Seabreeze balances things out well, but more than that and it just tastes like shit, and by tastes like shit I mean it tastes like grapefruit.