Fruit

Yeah see, I pulled back my language there. What my friend specifically said was he went out there with a bat/cane to kill all the cane toads.

Here in the states going out with anything with the goal of killing frogs/toads is a fools errand, little fuckers are quick and basically invisible.

So the idea of big slow things that you go cull every now and then seems just so foreign.

2 Likes

Yes I had a strong hateful rage for those fuckers.

Wait are Cane Toads a fruit now?

1 Like

Iā€™m still wondering if they have nipples, or at least some form of teat.

DONā€™T EAT. WORST FRUIT EVER 0/10!

(youā€™re not my supervisor, ā€œIs this a sentence?ā€ box)

1 Like

A cane toad is an amphibian.
Amphibians do not have mammary glands and do not produce milk.
They do not have nipples.

They are predominantly an issue as any other feral animal is an issue. They are mostly in the tropical parts of the country.

I remember them being all over the fucking place in the area north of Brisbane where I lived. Theyā€™d be all over the streets flattened in my neighborhood. I was terrified of them for a long time because my mom got it in my head theyā€™d shoot venom into your eyes and youā€™d go blind. They do shoot venom and it will definitely fuck your eyes up but I think the probability of that happening to a human is lower than a dog or something getting up close to one.

Our neighbors dogs didnā€™t seem to encounter it but the bigger threat for them was ticks in the bush. Our neighbors would have to check them daily and one time they somehow missed one and the dog got dangerously close to dying.

The more pulp the better. I want to feel like Iā€™m eating an orange I didnā€™t have to peel.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a bunch of Venezuelan bakers at my local market that make the most amazing guava jelly puff pastries. My friend befriended them so they call us over when theyā€™re fresh and hot.

2 Likes

Fun toad fact! Some of Australiaā€™s more intelligent birds (crows and magpies) have learnt to flip cane toads over and eat their bellies while avoiding their poison sacs.

Waaaaah, Smooth is the way to go. I donā€™t want to strain out my drink, or have bits stuck in my teeth. The only exception is the ones with aloe in them.

In grape news there is some of those ā€˜magicā€™ ones in my local store that are over 1000 yen. I will try and get a picture tomorrow if I have time.

7 Likes

Wait, are bananas and watermelons really considered berries? Honestly I donā€™t even know what berries are any more.

I thought we were to avoid semantic arguments about what is and what isnā€™t a fruit, which made me think that weā€™re to assume everything is a fruit, like cars.

1 Like

I think bikes are a better fruit than cars.

1 Like

I prefer airplanes myself.

Trains man, specifically monorails, are amazing!

I only like V8 powered fruit.

3 Likes

This ainā€™t the vegetables thread, get that shit outta here.:laughing:

Itā€™s true, bullet trains are delicious!!

2 Likes