Fail of Your Day

Well, fuck that dude. And hope you aren’t having a stroke.

I’d never heard of that before, buy how can somebody look at that and not think, “Yep, that’s a racist doll.”

It’s more of a UK thing, but Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy are based on it. They used to literally be slaves until that wasn’t kosher any more.

Huh, TIL.

15 characters

You would be amazed you really would be. I met up with some of my old school friends. We went to a private boarding school together, I mean mostly it was for army kids and those with special needs but you get the idea. Spent most of their late teens and early twenties partying and travelling most of them where proper Lads. Got chatting with them and they are to a man big feminists and taking an active part in local and national politics with a progressive view to changing our really conservative county.

On the flip side the guy I was talking to came from the poverty line and was one of my chefs. Heavily depended on the welfare system for his family. Yet is a big Brexit supporter who in the last couple of years has become more and more right leaning in his views. Despite blaming the rich and immigrants for his problems (most of which are a bit self made). UK has gone mad as a bag of spaniels.

Stress from my job is causing me to clench and grind my teeth at night while I’m sleeping. Not only has this caused my temporomandibular joint to become inflamed, making it painful for me to chew, but it’s causing me headaches during the day.

It’ll fuck up your teeth too if it lasts. It’s probably why I get cavities.

That’s what I’m worried about. Hopefully, the condition will go away by itself, but if not, I think a trip to the dentist is in order.

I just want to be able to chew solid food again.

Go see your dentist now, don’t wait.

I grind my teeth like crazy in my sleep, so my dentist recommended a sleep guard.

I wake up chewing the stupid thing, but at least I’m not destroying my teeth anymore.

Wizard World has re-branded…

http://www.aceuniverse.com/

Does Wizard magazine still exist?

No. The magazine ceased publication in 2011.

Fireworks festival was cancelled yesterday due to a massive rain storm. Which was a real downer as we had spent months getting things ready, including making the fireworks by hand. Seems like I spent too much time in the sun as I am feeling like death and have to go out in an hour to set up again and hope the weather holds off.

I am at the point of my life where I am reminded of stuff from my youth and realize how long ago it was those have been new. Listened to “Ixnay on the Hombre” by The Offspring recently, realized that album is over 20 years old. Ditto for the Song “Sell Out” by Reel Big Fish.

I just went to go see the Offspring in concert last weekend! … It was there that I learned that Dexter Holland is 52 years old.

The dice bag @Rochelle made me like 100000 years ago is starting to break. Probably going to get a new one to keep this one alive. :sob:

Netflix: We’re removing user reviews, because almost nobody uses them, and the times we do see the feature used at high volumes, it’s just mass negative reviews from people who havn’t even watched the film or show.

Reddit: What? But I use user reviews all the time, like when I left those negative reviews on The Last Jedi, like I would ever watch that trash and I was providing a service by telling people. I bet Amy Schumer did this, it’s all just a conspiracy!