Fail of Your Day

Taking on your employers share and adding that $100 copay you’re already at $500, which may very well be what you can negotiate with the dentist on the $1000 listed to insurance procedure. YMMV, I just recall reading some arguments about the subject.

Ok, next time open enrollment comes around you go ahead and decline dental coverage. See what happens.

I… imagine the same thing that happens every year?

2 Likes

So, someone tried to SWAT me today, and it’s only by sheer bloody good luck(and some mild incompetence on their part) that it didn’t actually work out, and all that was sent around was a just-in-case prowl car. Had to have a nice long talk with the local fuzz about it.

5 Likes

Who’d you piss off that was dumb enough to try to swat someone in this day and age?

2 Likes

Eh, some twit getting way too overwrought about something that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

The internet doesn’t have a national anthem. I would like to propose that this be the chorus.

10 Likes

Reddit or twitter?

2 Likes

Reddit, I’m almost entirely certain. Twitter’s on private for a bit as a preemptive measure, since I just don’t want to have to deal with assholes for a bit.

1 Like

Maybe if you didn’t publish all that fake news people would leave you alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://hackernoon.com/more-than-a-million-pro-repeal-net-neutrality-comments-were-likely-faked-e9f0e3ed36a6?gi=7fa1cbdf996

How many of them mentioned Battlefront 2 micro transactions?

Patreon is tacking on a new service fee effective December 18. Here’s why it’s a scam.

Honest question: What is gender if not the body you live in?

Pretty good answer here from Monash Uni.

That only makes sense in a vacuum.

But what does that mean practically?

Fine. Feed be the same bullshit they fed me at Pride when I was a kid. I’m older and know better now.

To be honest, there’s a good chance you’ll never find an answer you find satisfying without seriously engaging with the literature. It’s a complicated question, and attempts to answer concisely need to gloss things. There’s a reason people get PhD’s in this shit.

2 Likes