Cellular Phones

Also: Tactical baby carrier.

1 Like

Boe ties are cool.

Okay, I couldā€™ve totally used this about 4.5 years agoā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Make anything from Multicam or Coyote material, and add MOLLE webbing and youā€™ve got a tactical softgood. Throw in magazine pouches and some Velcro pads for morale patches and youve got easy Instagram fodder for the next year.

I know a guy who makes more money selling morale patches than he ever did selling paintball and airsoft equipment.

I raise your tactical baby carrier

Thereā€™s at least some use to that hat beyond ā€œItā€™s made of tacticool materialsā€.

And Sap hats are nothing new. I remember reading about them in old Lads mag my father had kept from the 60s or 70s.

My dream of a tablet that will fit in my pants pocket is coming true! I donā€™t have $2k to be a first adopter but Iā€™m so hype for when theyā€™re cheap in a year or two. Take that @SkeleRym 's phones for ants!

Iā€™m honestly surprised. I didnā€™t think they would actually do the foldy phone now. It definitely seems like a bad idea to buy it now. Definitely a product that is too early. Just like buying an iPhone 1 looked really bad once the iPhone 3G appeared, the Fold is going to look like a joke next to the Fold 2.

As for the rest of the Galaxy S10 phones, they are ENORMOUS. They have a ā€œsmallā€ model the 10E that is 5.8", and thatā€™s the small cheap model. My iPhone 7, which is too big, is 5.5". The perfectly sized iPhone 5 is 4.7".

Tactical Assault Phones.

I canā€™t imagine ever having a use case for a foldable phone.

Unless, of course, itā€™s ridiculous. As in, itā€™s a few mm thick and unfolds into a large tablet seamlessly.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. The current generation of folding phone is stupid. Itā€™s so thick. If we just wait a little longer weā€™ll have a fucking origami phone that goes from tiny to tablet and everywhere in-between. This first ever folding phone is going to look the way a WiiU looks next to a Switch.

1 Like

Folded, this one is too thick. Unfolded, its still too small. Itā€™s ā€œkiller appā€ is multi-tasking, which is of dubious value on a phone of any size.

Itā€™s got nothing going for it but the OMG factor.

It could be true right now, if you just bought pants with bigger pockets.

1 Like

True but Iā€™m pretty sure 90ā€™s cargo pants are against company dress code :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man, you know what they say, Dress for the job you want by wearing the skin of the person who already has it.

4 Likes

Itā€™s like I tell my managers: If any part of my job description involves crawling under someoneā€™s desk for any reason. I will wear jeans.

Iā€™m not going to buy one of those foldable phones until they have one or two generations under their belts.

Although I have a Samsung 8+. and it works fine for me. However I am a giant human.

1 Like

Also having zero issues with my 9S+. But, big shrug. If theyā€™re more comfortable with tiny phones, thatā€™s cool.