Booh yah! Show me your moves!

I think I was looking at that apartment building. Next to the high school near the grocery and the diner?

Next to the high school yes. Donā€™t remember the grocery or diner, but itā€™s Broadway and 14th. Itā€™s a really nice building, though still needs some time to get to its final form.

Thatā€™s the one.

Just submitted my first short story for publication. 99% certain it will be rejected but still!

3 Likes

I accidentally booked a coupleā€™s suite for my last night in China and it is fantastic! Only ~$50, too! It even has a bath!

1 Like

I had a phone interview with a big multinational corporate law firm and it went extremely well. Iā€™m supposed to hear back about an in person interview today or tomorrow and Iā€™m really excited, hopefully this is the real beginning of my new career.

7 Likes

Seven years in the making, my former bandā€™s second album is finally done and available for all to hear. Iā€™ve been listening to the album constantly for weeks, partly because I helped make it, but also partly because I think thereā€™s some great stuff here.

If yā€™all want to give it a listen, great, weā€™d appreciate it. If you want to sample with one song, Iā€™d recommend Kindness.

Also available on YouTube, Amazon, iTunes, etc. if you donā€™t have Spotify.

1 Like

I got my FAA flight medical restored! Iā€™m legally allowed back into the cockpit now. Woot!

9 Likes

Day 3 of not smoking. Gets easier with each minute. Usually.

3 Likes

Just started estrogen!

10 Likes

Good luck. No idea on what the effects of taking it are going to be like, especially at first as your body adjust to it, but hopefully nothing too rough happens.

1 Like

Finished my final exam to become a German citizen! And everything else is in place and confirmed. Now I just wait two weeks for the final word.

3 Likes

Is there a cool ceremony?

Not sure. The citizenship person/officer said she has the authority to just do it, but Iā€™m not sure if that means she will lead the ceremony or if I just turn up at her office and she signs some papers for me.

I kinda want to join in a group singing the national anthem.

EDIT: also, to be clear, by doing all this pre-Brexit means I get to keep my British citizenship and become a dual citizen. Weirdly Iā€™ll be both 100% British and 100% German, which I think is a pretty sweet deal.

1 Like

That is a good deal. Also relevant that I saw this the other day:

The most Canadian citizenship ceremony ever.

So hereā€™s a roleplaying game I made. Designed it to get some use out of the piles of MtG cards I have collecting dust. Have run 3 sessions so far with my friends and things are going swimmingly. Since this is literally impossible to monetize, I figured someone here might enjoy.

Walking the Multiverse

I have been thinking itā€™s possible to play a variant of AutoChess with M:tG cards. It wonā€™t be as good as a brand new tabletop game, though.

Restaurant week in Boston means Capital Grille for lunch!

1 Like

My games for UK Games Expo at the start of June have all sold out nearly 7 weeks before the con. Last year Inheritance sold itā€™s first ticket 2 weeks before the con and I had to fall back on the Viking reenactors to fill the game up. Iā€™m really happy with that. :slight_smile: I can still use the Viking reenactors if there are any no-shows.