Our community goals and rules

[quote=“SkeleRym, post:30, topic:53”]
Party policy was whatever was expedient to the overall goal of attaining and holding power.
[/quote]That sounds darkly familiar…

I’m adding a new rule.

Unless you are sure that someone is comfortable with their meat name being used in the forum, don’t use their meat name. If you’re unsure at all, ask first. By default, assume people are not comfortable with it.

5 Likes

Thought this was standard practice?

Yes, but it happened, so doesn’t hurt to write it down just in case.

Fair doos

(15 words can huff my farts)

See the updated FAQ

Summary of the current rules:

1. Be mindful of your grammar and spelling
  2. Post intelligently
  3. Don’t be annoying
  4. Don’t harass anyone
  5. Don’t advocate fascism/white supremacy/hate speech
  6. Don’t use fellow forumites’ real names without permission

Other details have been clarified as well.

1 Like

Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!

3 Likes

Ditto in stereo

Me three 15char

Here’s the real link

2 Likes

Right, the one really stupid thing about this forum software is that all the “pages” are actually topics and there’s secret sauce making it all work. It’s the worst design pattern.

https://community.frontrowcrew.com/faq

My bad, won’t happen again.

1 Like

If we’re talking about the same incident w.r.t. using real names, I think I may have been the root cause when I chose to use your name; you may have just been following suit. Sorry about that!

Also, nice updated FAQ, Rym. Since there’s a guideline for “don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream”, and the correct response to bad behaviour is flagging, does that mean I should be flagging most of the posts over here:

?

2 Likes

I think technically you should report all posts by non-white non-cishet non-males. Everything else would technically be on topic.

3 Likes

Is this a violation of Rule 5?

I’m not sure if you are but I was definitely joking.

The topic was created by a non-white non-cishet Non-male so the whole thing is a contradiction to the rules!

4 Likes

My mind already labeled that as the shitposting thread, so everything is on topic. :wink:

4 Likes

Seems like we’ve been doing something right.

Thread